"Hello there." An older lady greeted us and walks up to both of us.

"Hi." We both say in unison.

"Now, have we met?" She asks us.

"No, I don't think so. We're new. Sort of like a... Transfer student." Mal told her nicely.

"Oh, yes." She says before turning away, "Grammy." Audrey says as she walks up to the lady.

"Oh, Audrey! Give Grammy a kiss, dear." The lady says which made both Mal and I turn in Audrey's direction.

"Grammy?" I ask Audrey in confusion.

"Sleeping Beauty's mother. Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to this girl. Unless you feel like taking another hundred-year nap." Audrey snaps at us.

"What?" The lady asks and both Mal and I smiled at her but it came off more like a smirk than a smile. "You! How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" This gains everyone's attention and Ben quickly rushes to the both of us. He put his arms around Mal, protecting her while he pushes me behind him.

"Queen Leah, It's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughters, Mal and Maya. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Ben explains.

"A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn't trust her." Queen Leah explains and Ben wraps his arms around Mal even tighter. This causes both of us to feel bad for her.

"I'm so so..." I step forward to apologize but...

"Go away! Stay away from her!" Chad says pushing me back and nearly making me trip.

"Don't do this, Chad," Ben says.

"What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh. You stole another girl's boyfriend." He says and turns to Mal.

"Hey, hey!" Ben says stepping in front of Mal.

"Oh. You enjoy hurting people. And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater." He turns to Evie and Jay.

"And you, you're the fakest person I've ever met. Bet you also had some plastic surgery to make yourself so pretty." He then turns to me. I wanted to slap him so badly but before I could do that, "Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" Evie says and it shows Chad's face.

"What? Come on!" Chad says and hits Evie's hand causing her to stumble.

"Back off, Chad. All right? Back off!" Jay says and pushes Chad back. Evie then quickly spray him with the sleeping potion as Ben hold Jay back.

"Chad! Chad? Chad! Evie did something to Chad!" Audrey says as Doug and Lonnie catch him.

"Come on, Mal," I say as I drag her and Evie's hands.

"Guys!" Ben calls trying to stop them. Mal looks back at him in pained.

"Jay!" Mal shouted and he follows behind us.

We found a place to sit, but soon Ben found us. "Hey, guys. How is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I have to go. I'll see you guys later." Ben says while trying to calm us down but none of us reacted, we just stared into blank space while Ben squeezes Mal's shoulder before walking away.

"Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just..." Doug says as he walks to our table.

"Doug!" Chad calls.

"It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry." Evie says.

"Doug!" Chad calls again.

"What!" Doug asks him and Chad gave him the really look.

"Doug..." Evie tries.

"Sorry, I can't," Doug says and he sits with the others with his head down.

"How long does she think that's gonna last? Mal is just the bad girl infatuation." Audrey says as she and Jane walk behind Mal and me.

"Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen." Jane says and laughs before walking away. That made me so angry, they can mess with me, but not my sister. I took out the spell book and look for a spell to undo Jane's hair, "Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair." I say while moving my finger.

"Ew!" Audrey says and Lonnie went to check her hair to see if it was gone too.

"There's a lot more where that came from," Mal says as she took the spell book from me and holds it in her hand

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey asks

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Mal says as she opens the spell book, making everyone run away.

"I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand." I say and left the bench area.