Final Chapter

Y/n POV:

Y/n: Great! First making him fall in love- done. Second Living in his house-done.. Now only the last thing is left then it's done *smirks*

Present:

I quickly went downstairs after washing my face and doing my morning routine. I went down to see Jimin serving the food on the table.

Y/n: Hey I am fresh now *smile*

Jimin POV:

As soon as I served the food on the table, I heard her melodious voice. I turned towards her, facing her and gave her a smile.

Jimin: Oh! That's good, come sit here

I said as I pulled out a chair for her and she sat on the chair smiling at me back.

Y/n: Omo! Did you make all this??

Jimin: Yep!

Y/n: I thought you had maids or something to do this work because mostly rich people don't do their work on their own.

Jimin: I do have maids but I don't call them always, only sometimes for special occasions.

Y/n: Ohh okay.

Time Skip

I was currently in the room scrolling through my phone, Jimin was out on a mission and I was getting bored af. When suddenly I heard a groan coming from downstairs which made me rush to the source of sound. I froze in my place looking at Jimin groaning in pain as blood was oozing out of his lower left abdomen and his bodyguards standing beside him.

Y/n: W-what happened to you..?

As I said that Jimin widened his eyes and looked at me

Jimin: Baby, go upstairs I'll come there fast okay?

Y/n: N-no y-you're hu-hurt..

Jimin POV:

Jimin: Taehyung, take her upstairs right now, she shouldn't see this.

I said to him as he nodded quickly and went to her to take her upstairs but she ran to me while tears glistening in her eyes threatening to come out.

Y/n: I-is i-it pa-paining?

Jimin: Baby, it's a small bruise.. It's not painful. Now go upstairs with Taehyung if you're a good girl hm?

Y/n: B-bu-

Jimin: Are you a bad girl?

Y/n: N-no..

She said while looking down and fidgeting with her fingers

Jimin: Then go quickly, I'll give you a reward if you're a good girl hm?

I said while caressing her cheeks gently as she slowly nodded and went upstairs with Taehyung as my personal doctor came and treated my wounds and left.

Meanwhile:

Y/n POV:

I was sitting here in the room, waiting for Jimin to come upstairs. I couldn't go downstairs because Taehyung didn't allow me to, even though I showed him my infamous puppy eyes.

Y/n: Taehyungie~

Taehyung: What do you want Y/n?

Y/n: Can I please go downnnnn *puppy eyes*

Taehyung: No, you can't. Don't you get tired asking the same thing and getting the same reply every 5 min?

Y/n: No I want to meet jiminie now