"Look at the outcome so far! We have 100 men, and Toman has 5 poor members." Hanma lifted his hands into the air to emphasize the amount of men he had with him. Next he turned to his own gang with a crazed smile. "And don't any of you dare give up, especially now. If any of you run away I will beat all of your teeth out of your mouth!"

Moebius looked startled by the threat, they straightened up and yell out 'yes sir!'.

"Mikey...Draken..." He turned back towards the two. "You're going to die!~" He purred out in some sick twisted voice.

'What is happening now? I thought the internal conflict was solved, but now it has only gotten worse. Naoto never mentioned any of this...did the change of history cause this?' My thoughts changed suddenly as I looked over at the man helping Draken, his jacket sleeve ripped off and now tied around Draken's head to help stop the bleeding. 'Now that I think of it, did (Y/n) not solve the conflict in the past? Is this why this is happening now?'

Luck seemed to be on our side, at least in this moment. Headed our way turned out to be more of Toman, the captains and their men. Mikey's serious expression turned to a smile for a breif moment.

"Glad you guys could come." Mikey said sincerely, the huge mob of Toman members stood behind us. I think confidence filled all of us at that moment.

"So, are we going to start? I'm ready to get my hands dirty!" Hanma threw out, leaning over a cowering Peh.

"I'm ready, I feel the excitement running through my veins." Draken said, standing up, slightly patched up now. Mikey only smile and agreed with him. Both looked back at the guy behind them,
(Y/n).

He smiled, a look of worry hidden in his eyes. "Let's break a leg." He said encouragingly.

With those words both gangs ran towards each other ready to brawl. Dark words of encouragment were heard from both sides. My mind went back to the goal at hand.

'I have to find Draken and protect him.' But the goal of even finding him seemed harder than it should have been. Bodies were flying, I was bumped into, and yelled at. I tripped and fell face first into a puddle on the wet asphalt. 'Damn it! All my efforts will be for nothing if I can't get to Draken and stop Kiyosama!'

"Takemichy!" A familiar voice shouted at me. Next thing I knew I was being hulled up and raced towards something. "I need you to help me! Draken is in serious danger!" (Y/n) shouted through the commotion. My hope slightly rising now.

'I wasn't the only one who was specifically trying to protect Draken!'

As we ran through the crowd I noticed the man I had to watch out for. Kiyomasa was walking by us in the opposite direction we were going, just walking and holding a long knife. That's when I saw the blood dripping from the knife. (Y/n) had let me go, unbeknownst to me at this point. I look over at the direction we had been going. (Y/n) was screaming out Draken's name and holding his head in his lap. Blood covered the ground and (Y/n)'s hands and pants.

"Takemichy!" (Y/n) shouted out at me as I raced over. "We need to get him to a hospital immediately!" He demanded, throwing me his phone from his pocket. When I opened it I noticed 5 unanswered calls from (Y/n) to Draken.

'It looks like (Y/n) knew something was going on and tried to get ahold of Draken before anything could go down...'

"Call now!" (Y/n) yelled at me, which I began to dial the the number immediately.

Mikey turned around for the breif moment he could and called out to (Y/n). "(Y/n)! What happened?"

(Y/n) looked up from Draken, ripping apart his jacket more to wrap around the wound. "Draken was stabbed!" Panic clear in his voice.