2

\\This Takes Place A Day After The Last Chapter//

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wilbur's POV

I Wake Up From My Slumber, I Look Around, I Must Have Fallen Asleep. I Got Up And Put The Book I Was Reading Back On The Shelf, And Stretched. I Went Into The Bathroom, I Brushed My Teeth, (Always Take Care Of Teeth Children.) And Took A Shower. Once I Exited The Bathroom I Grabbed Some Of My Clothes, And Slipped Them On. I Ruffled My Messy, But, Fluffy Hair, Before I Put A Red Beanie On Top Of My Head.

I Yawned As I Walked Outside My Room, And Went To The Dining Room. I Saw Dream Sitting On One Of The Dining Chairs, Looking At His Phone.

"Dre-Clay?" I Asked, Almost Saying His Other Name.
He Looked Up From His Phone, Looking At Me.

"Oh, Good Morning Wilbur." He Said With Smile.

" Good Morning Clay," I Tell Him.

"What Are You Doing Up This Early?" I Asked.

"I Always Get Up This Early, What About You?" He Asked, As He Stood Up.

"Yeah, Me Too, I Usually Go Somewhere Before Everyone Wakes Up." I Told Him. He Looked At Me And Asked.

"Can I Come With You?" He Asked. I Looked Back At Him.

"Yeah, I Don't Mind, I Guess." I Tell Him.

"Great!" He Smiled. I Walked Over To Him, And Grabbed His Hand. I Started Walking Outside Of The Castle, Luckily The Guards Were Patrolling To The Right. I Held Dream's Hand As We Walked Quietly Towards The Wall.

"Can You Climb Up This Wall?" I Asked Him, Quietly. He Nods And Starts Climbing Up The Wall, With The Help Of The Cracks. I Follow Him Up. I Look Down, At The Other Side Of The Wall To See, Two Guards Watching The Gate. I Sighed. I Mean They Could Make It A Little Harder, By Not Using The Same Patrol Schedule For The Walls. I Grab Dreams Hand As I Carefully Walk To The Left Of The Wall. After I Got To My Destination I Jumped Down Landing On My Feet. Dream Also Jumps Down.

"This Way." I Tell Him, Grabbing His Hand. We Walk Towards A Beautiful Flower Field. it Had All Sorts Of Flowers. Poppys, Dandelions, Daisys, Lilacs, And My Favorite, Roses.

"Here We Are!" I Tell Him, Sitting Down Near A Rose Bush.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dreams POV

I Watch Wilbur As He Sits Down Near A Beautiful Rose Bush.

"This Is Beautiful. " I Tell Him.

"Yeah... It Is.." He Told Me, He Looked Lost In Thought, But, Still Somehow Listening To Me.

"Hey, Are You Alright?" I Asked Him, A Little Worried. He Looked At Me Still Deep In Thought. "Wilbur?" I Asked, He Quickly Snapped Out Of It.

"O-Oh, Sorry." He Apologized.

"What Were You Saying?" He Asked.

"I Was Asking If You Were Alright." I Tell Him.

"Oh, I'm Fine, I Was Thinking About Something.." He Said Glancing Away. Does He Remember?

"...Do You ...Do You Want To Talk About It?" I Ask. He Looks At Me.

"Not Really... But, Okay." He Told Me. I Look At Him Waiting For Him To Tell Me What He Was Thinking About.

"Well, I Was Thinking About A Old Friend." He Told Me.

"I Don't Remember His Name." He Continued.