•16• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬🔥

ابدأ من البداية

"When I was younger I used to come back here to relax and have some alone time." Tom begins, "I never brought anyone with me, it was my spot to be by myself. I thought some of my friends would've made fun of me for liking this place so much." Tom says as we go up the gazebo and sit down in the chairs.

"Now I walk Tessa down here some times." He smiles at me. "But I wanted to show you Y/n, because you're not just some girl I like who I brought to my secret hideout. You're special, you're like my other half that I've been coming to this place for years to find. You're the person I know loves me for me and I can truly be myself around you. No need to worry about paparazzi or every word I say being documented and analyzed. Just me and you."

I smile at his words as my heart swells at the overwhelming feelings I have for him.

"People will say we fell in love too fast, or that we don't truly love each other, but I know how I feel, and I love you Y/n." Tom says.

I look away at the pond behind us. "To be honest, looking in I would think a little over a week of knowing each other is too fast but I guess you wouldn't really understand it until you experience it." I smile as I look back at him. "I love you too Tom."

Tom looks down at my lips and back to my eyes. I immediately understand what he wants and I pull him in by the collar of his shirt before kissing him. We melt into each other and Tom holds onto my waist with one hand while holding the back of my neck with the other to deepen the kiss. Our mouths move together in sync until a wave of cold air flows past us causing me to shiver.

Tom pulls away from the kiss, "We should get home before you freeze to death huh? Then I kiss you some more there." He winks at me as we stand and begin to walk back to the car. He keeps his arm around me to try to keep me warmer and it doesn't do anything to calm the butterflies swarming my stomach.

I don't remember much on my way back home, only that I was trying to calm myself down and Tom's hand on my thigh not helping much in that.

As soon as we get home, Tom's lips are immediately on mine. He holds me against him and I do the same as I play with his soft curls. I groan into his mouth as his tongue slides past my lips. He continues to kiss me until I run out of air and have to pull away.

"This isn't going too fast for you right?" Tom says as our foreheads rest against each other, lips centimeters apart.

"No Tom, this is perfect. I love you."

I feel Tom smile against my lips as he kisses me again, "I love you too, tell me if I make you uncomfortable."

** (I'm just gonna put this here 👀)

He doesn't give me time to respond as his lips are back on mine. He begins to slowly move to the corner of my mouth and move his way down to my jaw. I close my eyes and look up to give him more access. I've been kissed like this before, but I have never felt this comfortable and happy with it as I do right now.

He reaches the sweet spot on my neck and a small moan leaves my lips. My body tenses in embarrassment from the sound and Tom leaves my neck to look at me with adoring eyes.

"Don't be embarrassed my love, that was most beautiful sound I've ever heard in my life. You don't have to hide from me."

Tom kisses me softly and I put my arms around his neck. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He begins to walk somewhere while continuing to kiss me and I don't know where we are going until he gently lays me on his bed. I giggle as he presses soft kisses all over my face and crawls on top of me. We smile at each other for a moment before he kisses me passionately again. I put my hand under his shirt and run my fingertips over his abs causing him to groan. He breaks the kiss to pull his shirt over his head. He goes back to kiss me but stops.