•15• 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

"Ever since we met, I've known that we're special. That the way we talk and laugh around each other is different than everybody else. That I will never meet anyone I can trust as much as I trust you. And I think most people search their whole lives to find what we've already found."

-Unknown

🥀

Your POV

The quote randomly comes across my Instagram and I stare at it for a while. Most people search their whole lives to find what we've already found

That's the line that I can't stop reading. I know what I've found with Tom, it's love.

"What are you thinking about over there? You're so quiet." Tom asks. He keeps his eyes on the road as he drives us to the Tower of London.

"Nothing, just don't have anything to say."

"Ok darling" he says and places his hand on my bare thigh.

I put my phone down and breath out. "Tom?"

"Yes?"

"What um...what are we going to do about the paparazzi?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like," I bite my lip, "now that everyone knows, what do we do?"

"We can do whatever we want love. We could tell them we're together, or deny it, or just do nothing. Mess with them all." He turns to me for a moment with a smirk.

I laugh, "What if we just keep it a secret, but like fuck with them and keep being ourselves."

"Sounds perfect sweetheart." He begins to rubs my thigh with his thumb.

I smile up at him and allow myself to relax with his warm touch.

✦ ✦ ✦

We get to the Tower of London and  Tom shows me around the best places.

"You don't need a tour guide Darlin when you have me." He says and smiles back at me as he leads me to the next place. When we get there, he looks back at me with a proud smile as he watches me admire the view.

"Yeah whatever." I roll my eyes playfully as I look back at him.

Tom gasps and then smirks before softly hitting my ass.

I giggle and push him away. He quickly comes back and grabs my waist before kissing me. We both smile into the kiss until...

*click*

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." Tom says as he pulls away from me and looks angrily at the single man with a camera taking pictures of us.

Tom keeps his hands on my waist as he makes eye contact with the man.

"You done?" He raises his eyebrows at the man.

Tom and I watch as he hesitantly turns around and awkwardly walks away. I laugh as Tom shakes his head in annoyance.

"I really hate having to deal with them," he says as we start walking again. "And I'm really sorry you also have to."

"It's okay Tommy," I look up at him with a smirk, "We can kiss however much we want at home."

"Oh I know baby." He says and wraps his arm around my waist as butterflies erupt in my stomach.

I begin to look at the people around us. I realize that none of them are as 'dressed up' as Tom said. I mean, they still look nice, but I definitely feel overdressed.