1

Wilbur's POV

Usually I Would Be Helping The Villagers Out, But Today I Decided To Go Outside The Walls, Into The Forest. Of Course I Snuck Out It's The Only Way To Come Out This Far Without Guards. I Brought A Book, A Sword, And A First Aid Kit Just In case Something Bad Were To Happen. I Finally Found A Nice Tree To Lay Under And Start Reading My Book.

"Perfect." I Said To Myself, Sitting Down Underneath The Tree, Leaning On It. I Pulled Out My Book And Started To Read.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Few Hours Later. Wilbur's POV

I Yawned And Closed My Book. I Looked Around As I Got Up And Put My Book In My Backpack. I Started Walking Back To The Kingdom, But, I Couldn't Help But Feel Like I Was Being Watched, But That's Probably Me Being Paranoid. So, I Ignored The Feeling And Continued To Walk. A Few Minutes Later I Heard A Twig Snap. I Quickly Jerked My Head Around, Pulling Out My Sword.

"Who's There?!" I Asked. I Saw A Figure Get Out Of Their Hiding Spot And Ran. They Were Wearing A Green Hoodie, A Black Pair Of Jeans, They Were Also Armed. I Chose To Test My Luck And Ran After Them.

"Hey! Come Back!" I Yelled. They kept On Running, And Looked At Me For A Second, Then Started Running Even Faster. How Fast Are They? They Took A Sharp Turn To The Left, And Of Course I Followed.

"Where Did They Go?" I Asked My Self. Looking Around I Heard Someone Sigh In Relief It Came From Above Me. I Looked Up To See The person Sitting On One Of The Tree's Branches They Was Looking Away For A Moment, I Smirked, And Walked Away. I Hid Behind A Tree And Watched The Stranger Jump Down From The Tree And Looked Around For A Moment. And Then I Pinned Them Down Before They Could React. The Stranger Was Wearing A Mask With A Creepy Smiley Face On It.

"Who Are You? And Why Were You Following Me?" I Asked. He Tried To Push Me Off But It Didn't Work.

"Who Are You?" I Asked Again. They Stopped Pushing Me And Asked.

"Why Would I Tell You?"

"I Simply Want To Know Who You Are And Why Your Following Me." I Tell Them Calmly. They Sighed.

"My Name's.. Dream. And I Live Around Here. I Happened To Spot You Reading Something And I Was Curious." He Explained.

"Okay, Dream, So You Were Curious?" I Asked After I Let Them Go.

"Uh, Yeah.. Sorry About Being A Creep And Watching You..." He Apologized. I Smiled Softly.

"Oh, It's Fine." I Reassure Him.

"Well, I Should Go back.. To The Castle." I Muttered The Last Part.

"Mind If I Come?" They Asked.

"Uh, Yeah, Sure, But May I Ask Why?" I Tell Him.

"Well, Near Here There Are Few People. That Wouldn't Hesitate To Kill You." They Tells Me Looking Away.

"Oh, I Didn't Know That." I Tell Him.

"Do You Happen To Be One Of Them?" I Ask.

"No, But, Two Of My Friends Are..." He Responded. I Nod.

"Come On, Let's Go." I Tell Him Walking Away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dream's POV

I Watched How... The Stranger, As They Led The Way, Cheerfully. He Reminds Me Of A Old Friend. I Wish It Was Him.

"Uh, So What's Your Name?" I Asked Him. He Looked At Me For A Second And Said.

"My Name's Wilbur. He Told Me.