Something New

"Dan?"

"Hmm..." Dan responded lazily as he was curled in Nick's arms, laying in the blissful haze of sexual satisfaction.

"I'd like to try something new with you," Nick said, speaking casually.

"Like what? Toys?" Dan asked, lifting his head, his hair a complete mess.

Nick's brown eyes were light with amusement as he answered, "No, Dan. We've done some of that already, remember?"

A blush spilled onto Dan's face again and his blue eyes didn't meet Nick's as he answered, "Oh, yeah. Well, what did you have in mind?"

"I'd like to try a threesome with you, if that's okay. If you don't like it we can stop. If you do, but don't want to have another one, that's fine too. And if you want to have more, even better," Nick explained, smiling a little.

"A...t-threesome? With another guy? I don't know..."

"C'mon, Dollface. Just give it a try," Nick pouted, staring into Dan's blue eyes.

"Well... I, uh," Dan sighed. "I'll t-try."

Nick grinned then and pulled Dan in for another kiss. "That's it, Dollface."

**
-Later that day-

Dan was nervous as he sat in Nick's living room. Nick had gone to grab the guy who was willing to have a threesome with them and left Dan there to try and calm down some. Dan didn't know if he'd enjoy a threesome as he'd only been with just Nick for over six months now besides his ex-girlfriend and in those six months, they had done a lot of things. But a threesome was not one of them.

He was used to Nick, he liked Nick, possibly even loved him. He didn't know this other guy, he didn't even know if he'd be okay with any of this. However, Nick said if he didn't they could stop.

Nick also made it sound like he would like it enough that he wouldn't want to stop.

Dan shuddered and heard the door open. He jerked to attention and then noticed Nick enter followed by the guy Nick had mentioned. His name was Joe, he had brown, curly hair, a smattering of freckles across his face and his eyes were a pretty blue. They reminded Dan of an ocean. He realized he could easily get lost in them, like the sea.

Shìt. I'm going to like this. Nick was right.

"Joe, this is Dan. Dan this is Joe," Nick introduced easily, watching their reactions.

"Nice to meet you, Dannyboy," Joe smirked and reached out to shake Dan's hand.

"Nice to meet you, t-too," Dan stuttered out, his stomach flipping as he grasped Joe's firm hand.

Definitely fücked. In more than one way.