𝟰𝟮 || 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀' 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱

Start from the beginning

"Suck it up." Sakusa grumbles again, watching your younger brother rise to his feet.

"Yer so mean." Atsumu pouts with his arms crossed over his chest.

"No I'm not, you're just a wimpy bitch." Sakusa responds, secretly fighting the urge to grin.

"Would ya's quit flirtin'? I think Imma gag." Osamu cuts it. Both males feel their muscles tense as they whip their heads towards the youngest Miya.

Osamu silently blinks at them, emotionless eyes meeting their secretly flustered ones.

"Gays!" You cackle in their direction, Komori and ( D/n ) laughing with you.

"Homiesexuals." ( D/n ) snickers, his hands in his pockets. Atsumu's left eye twitches out of irritation, urging him to pivot towards you.

"You know what? Give me that shit back!" He scoffs, snatching the coins out of your hand.

For some reason you couldn't react to his speed and all you could do was watch him take off down the lane of games.

Your friends and dad side eye you to witness a shadow fall over your eyes as you ball your empty hand into a fist.

"I'll be back." You mutter, turning to advance towards the fleeing blonde.

"Get back here, you ugly bitch!" You call out to him, tight fists at your side and grey eyes ablaze.

Sure, it may not have been worth shit, but, to you it wasn't just that.

You had crushed that dude fair and square, with a deal, too. So, of course you were gonna be mad when your cowardly brother takes it back.

"( Y/n ), don't kill your brother!" ( D/n ) calls out to you from where him, Sakusa and Komori were standing. You roll your eyes and click your tongue on the roof of your mouth, taking notice of the stares coming from your left.

Glancing in it's direction, you find yourself making eye contact with a tall male with black and red hair as well as a rather fierce appearance. He wore a large leather jacket and baggy pants while one of his large hands were wrapped around a girl's - who you assumed was his girlfriend's - shoulder.

If you weren't so mad right now, you would've complimented the girl's outfit or at least apologised for your brother almost bumping into them. But, you only continue down the room, tearing your gaze away from them.

"Jeez, these two are morons." Osamu mutters under his breath, following close behind you.

Don't get the wrong idea, he wasn't going to try stop you, even though ( D/n ) asked him to.

Oh, no, no, no.

He was gonna record it and send it to the Inarizaki group chat.

Anyways, back to you.

Just as you were storming around the corner where you had seen your brother sprint around, a figure collides with you instead.

"My ba- ( Y/n )?!" A familiar voice shrieks, their wide eyes filled with horror.

"Eh? EHHH?!" You exclaim, your eyes meeting hazel irises and black hair.

"Tetsurou? The fuck are you doing here?" Your stunned expression morphing into a grin.

However, you take notice of the anxious glint in his eyes that didn't disappear, even as he glances around the room.

"Oh, no reaso-"
"Tetsu, who are you talking to?"
A female voice interrupts his sentence.

You snap your head in it's direction, as does Kuroo. But, he wasn't as surprised as you were, in fact, he looked like he was terrified.

"Huh? Honie-chan?" You mumble, taking in the short female's appearance.