take you home

Normal pov

"Nabi, if you're shaken up from all that, we can hang out another day?" Beomgyu said.

"No, it's fine, I'm fine," I said, calming myself.

"Nabi, he's right. You shouldn't force yourself after all of that," Yeonjun said from behind me.

"So you saw that too, huh?" I asked.

"Yes, and I can see clearly how upset it made you. If it's too much, then we can all hang out another day, Nabi, " he said.

"Fine, I'll call my brother to meet me at the forest line," I said.

"NO!" They both said in unison.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Uhm, no reason," Gyu said. Yeonjun hits him in the head and mouths stuff to him. I ignore it and text Soba to come get me.

"I'll take you home," Yeonjun said.

Gyu left on his own, and when leaving the school gates, I saw Kai from earlier and waved to him. Yeonjun looks over and turns away, hiding himself.

"Do you know him?" I asked.

"No, but he may know me," he said, pulling me behind him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"What yeah, just not many people like me," he said.

"You just tranfered here though," I sai,  confused.

"So did they. I knew them in my old school, " he said.

"But you just said you didn't know Kai," I said, even more confused now.

"Come on, let's get you home," he said.

We walked to the forest line, and I told him I was fine to go on my own.  He refused and walked closer to the line.

"Yeonjun, please, I insist," I said.

"What's the matter?" He asked. And crossed the line.

"DON'T!" I yelled.
.
.
.
But it was too late. Soobin ran and attacked Yeonjun to the ground, biting at him.

"SOOBIN STOP!" I screamed.

He rips Yeonjun's shirt and fights against him.

I pulled on Soobin's fur coat even though it's pointless. He snapped and pushed me down, I fell and scraped my arm on the rocks at the forest line. My arms are now covered in blood, which snapped Soobin out of his angered state.

"SoNa, are you alright?" He said after shifting, running to me.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP YOU IDIOT!" I yelled at him, pushing him down.

"Nabi," Yeonjun called out.

"Nabi run. Don't fight me on this just run, " Soobin said to me. Pushing me away.

Soobin faced Yeonjun and shifted, attacking him again.

"Nabi, come."

Gyu? He helped me up and led me away from what was going on.

"Stop it, we can't just leave him there. My brother will kill him," I said.

"No, he won't right now he is protecting you," he said and picked up the pace.

What's going on here? How did he know where to find me? I thought he had left earlier. Why is Soobin attacking him for no reason?