first day of school

Normal pov

"Bye SoBa," I say, leaving for school.

He and his family run behind me after walking me out of the woods and howl before going back. This is what it means to be a part of a pack we travel together until we can't anymore. Soobin's family heads back, but he stays and watches me get on the bus for school. Once the bus leaves, he disappears into the woods.

Once the bus stopped at school, I saw many familiar faces greeting me.

"Hey, hey," Ryujin said, linking her arm with mine.

"Did you guys hear the news?" Vivian asked.

"What news?" I asked.

"About the new student," Yuji said.

"Wait, who?" I asked.

*fans girls squealing*

We faced the croud to see every girl surrounding this guy. Is that him the new student? Poor guy.

I walked past the crowd and felt chills run down my spine.

Yeonjun's pov

Once I finished my registration, I headed outside for some fresh air and was swarmed by teenage girls. What is this scent? It grew stronger, and that's when it hit me. It's her. I looked over the group of girls and pushed through.

"Excuse me," I said, trying to break away.

Damn it. I lost her.

"Can I get your number?" some random girl asked.

Her uniform indicated she was a second year student.

"Sorry, I have a girlfriend already and dont date sophomore students," I said.

They all pouted and put their phones away.

I ran into the school and tried searching for her but had no luck.

The bell rang and I had to get to class but I would find her after school for sure.

*time skip*

"Nabi"

I know that voice. Ryujin?  I looked where she was, and she sat next to a girl. I tried getting closer, but the paralysis stopped me again.

I sat behind them and tried holding it together. I felt weak against her scent and before I lost it.... Jay pops in and stops me.

"Hey guys, great seeing you. Have you two met Yeonjun, the new student?"

"Oh JAY hi. Um, we have NOT, " Ryujin said.

I smiled at them, and class began. Why are they here?