Finding my Bracelet

Start from the beginning

Harry's POV
"Do you know who's it is?" Niall asked taking the golden bracelet out of my hands.

"No." I snatch it back. "All I know is that I want to meet here face to face......no masks."

"Oh sound like you really like this one." Louis says walking into his room.

"Yeah I do." I gaze into one of the charms on the bracelet which happened to be a microphone.

"Oh and Tina's coming over in like ten." Louis says shoving ice cream his mouth. The rest of the group, being Niall, Liam, And Zayn, just nod there heads. I, on the other hand, I just keep my concentration on the golden band. The other boys fall into a random conversation as I zone out into my own little world about the secret girl with the beautiful eyes.

"Right Harry?" Liam says out of no where, snapping me out of my gaze.

"Huh? What?" I look around the room as the boys snicker at the look on my face.

"It would be hot if Tina and her friends became cheerleaders?" Louis fills me in as the other boys chuckle.

"I mean yeah. Any cheerleader is hot."

Then all of a sudden we hear a high-pitched scream and the pitter patter of feet running down the hall. We all give each other confused looks and get up to see what's going on. We walk out into the hallway and down the stairs. Then we walk straight into the living room. The funniest thing I have ever seen is right in front if us. Louis takes out his phone as fast as he can, to take a picture. Tina was totally trampled by Louis' sisters. It was a major dog pile with Tina on the bottom.

"Alright girls. Come on I want my girlfriend back." Louis tells the girls and they get straight off and let Tina up. They all give her hugs along with Lou's mum.

Once that little episode is over all us boys and Tina go back up to Louis' room. We get back into the room and settled back into our original spots and decide to start a conversation.

"So Tina how was your party?" Niall asked out of the blue.

"It was amazing. I loved it so much!" Tina exclaims getting exited.

"Well that's good. Cause we saw you and Louis gettin it on." Liam said cheekily.

"How do you know it was even us." Tina asks raising her eyebrow wit sass.

"Because it was a girl in a big ass pink dress and a boy that looked like Prince Philip. So we just took a guess." Niall also raised his eyebrow with sass as Tina shied away into Louis chest with her rosy cheeks. I then slip the bracelet back into my pocket for safe keeping and join in the conversation.

"Yeah you guys where like gettin some in that corner. By the way where did you go when you left hmmm." I say raising an eyebrow at the end.

"You know what Styles!" Tina yells facing me while pointing a finger.

"What? What do I kno....." I trail off looking at the silver charm bracelet around her hand that was resting on the bed.

"Where did you get that?" Curiosity fill every inch of my body, as I point to her hand.

"Um. Where did I get what?" Tina questions my question with a confused face.

"Your charm bracelet." I reply pointing at it once again.

"Oh my birth mom left it for me. I've had it since I was little." Tina says playing with a charm on in.

"Can I see it?" I ask getting closer to the bed.

"Um sure." Tina slowly take off the silver band and hands it to me.

I closely examine ever charm that is on the little band. They were all the exact same as the golden one except for one charm which was the happy and sad faces, the one you would typically see in a drama class. I take out the bracelet from my pocket urgently to compare them side by side.