Finding my Bracelet

Sadie's POV
It's been two weeks since I have lost my bracelet. I've search high and low, through Tina's house. And, I've asked most of the boys that came to Tina's party. Ugh why didn't I just pick it up or at least taken it from that guy before I left. Why am I so stupid?

"Sadie are you okay?" Tina says walking through the door with some snacks in her hand.

"No." I grumble throwing my head down on the vanity.

"Why not?" Tina sits on her bed spooning a bit of yogurt in her mouth.

"I lost my bracelet that I've had since forever and I can't find it." Tina nods then underhand throws the other cup of yogurt to me with the spoon after.

I rip open the top and start to eat the strawberry flavored creamy deliciousness. Once I finish the cup, I throw it in the basket beside me and look around on the vanity. After pocking around a bit I see a silver bracelet that looks just like my gold one.

"Hey Tina?" She hums in response

"Where did you get this bracelet?"

"Oh um I've had it since little. My...uh... birth mom left it for me." Tina says once she swallows the rest of her yogurt.

"Oh okay." I set it back down and get up to sit on the bed.

"You know my bracelet looks exactly like that but gold." I inform Tina.

"Oh. Well I guess our moms had the same ideas." She smiles then flops down on her bed.

"Yeah. I guess." I look down at my phone to see that it is almost time for me to make dinner. So I give Luke a text saying that he can come and get me.

About three minutes later, Luke sends me a text saying that he is waiting for me outside. I give a hug to Tina and her mom as I'm leaving.

"Hey Luke?" I start to question Luke.

"What's up?"

"Have you seen my bracelet anywhere?" I say turning to his direction with a desperate face.

"No I haven't. Why did lose it?" He turns in my direction for a couple seconds then back to the road.

"Yeah. And I've searched everywhere in Tina's house and asked most of the guys that were at the party but I just cant seem to find it." I reply to him throwing my head in my hands trying not to cry.

"Hey it's okay you will find it." Luke says trying to cheer me up. But, it won't work until I physically have that bracelet around my wrist.

We pull into the driveway and I get out in a rush, after checking the time on my phone. We are running late according to the schedule that I always go by to make dinner. For dinner I decide to make meatloaf because it was the first thing that popped into my head.

I get out all the ingredients and begin to make the food. Once the meatloaf it in the oven, I start on the side dishes. I pull out a head of lettuce and begin pulling it apart to make a salad. I throw the pieces into a bowl and toss it with some carrot shavings. After that I put a pot filled with water on the stove ready to make mashed potatoes.

Once all of the food is done I do the normal thing. Make five plates, set the table, make three salad plates and the bring Luke his food. Luckily I didn't see the snot nosed twins until I was already in my room. This time they decided to be 'nice' and pretend that I didn't exist.

I clear my plate of the food and put it off to the side. I do my normal routine after that. Shower, get my pajamas on and then the rest of my homework that I didn't get to finish at Tina's house. Which was all of it. Opening my pre-calc book, I take a blank piece of lined paper and begin the agonizing torture. Three hours and a boat load of homework later, it is 2:30am and I decide to sleep hoping Tina has the spanish homework done.