Feelings

Von: Durkkkk can you come here?!?
Durk: yeah wsp ( says as he walk in von room sitting on the bed )
Von: you foreal you not into me? Or you just saying that! because it's been having me thinking.
Durk: Von do you think if I'm not into you! I would put up with your attitude bruh you have anger issues.
Von: only have a attitude because yo ass be playing and you foreal ( as he lay on top of durk) well you did say you love me I mean you always do but you meant it like love love
Durk: And I'm still waiting on you to say you love me back.
Von: mmm I love... idk durk you stay fuck with hella people then you say shit like that to me I'm cool on waiting until I feel like it's right to say
Durk: Von you foreal ? ( says as he looks at von ) because we not in a relationship foreal I just thought we was fucking that's it. I actually do love you tho I will stop if you want to be in a relationship.
Von:Nah i don't want yo ugly ass 🙄.( says while he looking at him like he dumb)
Durk: I know you not talking bruh you know what get off me since you want to be like that ( says as he moving von off him )

Von: yo crybaby ass i was playing ( pulling durk face to his as he slowly kiss durk)

polog: i knew ya'll niggas was gay ( says as he watch them kiss in the door way).. Aye who topping?

durk: You already know it's me nigga.

polo:von what happen too im so gang, i fuck all bitches and you mean to tell me you getting band over in all kinda ways. ( says while he laughing)

Von: boyyyyyyyyy get tf out leave me alone i can top if i want shitty booty. ( throwing a pillow at polo )

Polog: sure you can ( says as he walk off on his phone)

Durk: want to do something today or just chill in?

von: chill in my lazy ass don't feel like doing shit ( turns on the tv as he cuddle into durk)

durk: feel you lil folks ( says as he rub von ass as he watch tv)

                                          as they slowly fa asleep.

ya'll im too sleepy to write the rest i will do it when i wake back up see ya'll babies.