Date night or whatever 😒

Durk: bitch bring yo ass down here Damnnnnn ugly ass
Von: who tf you calling ugly bitch get your ass slapped don't fucking play with me durk * slap him*
Durk:....
Von: yeah bitch when the mf queen specks don't say shit ok nigga now bring yo ass before I beat yo shit
Durk: who shit don't get fucked up having you crying out my name nigga * pull von hair * I let yo ass take control for a second and yo ass got to bold get yo ass in that mf car before I put you in a wheelchair nigga * he says as he let von get in the car *
Von: * get in the car and pout * bitch you didn't have to do all that hoe I will still beat the shit out of you and that's on tooka
Durk: boy shut yo goofy ass up you not going to do shit now say a other word.
Von: * sits in quiet*
Durk: right but who shit going to get beat
Von: * look at him and roll his eyes and look out the window *
Date
Durk: * open the door for von and hold his hand * you look good bae
Von: don't you think I know but thanks big daddy * kiss him and pull on his lip *
Durk: don't get fucked in front of all those people get your ass up in there now * smack von ass hella hard *
Von: bruh chill always on that gay ass shit * walk in looking for they table *
Durk: nigga is you slow it's right there * as he says behind von *
Von: right I didn't see it * von walk to the table and wait for durk to pull the chair out * hurry up ugly ass lil dude
Durk: * pull the chair out for him and sit down * what you want to eat boo?
Von: you pick I'm just ready to eat
Durk:

Von: * sits in quiet* Durk: right but who shit going to get beat Von: * look at him and roll his eyes and look out the window *                                       DateDurk: * open the door for von and hold his hand * you look good bae Von: don'...

^^^ what durk got
Von: is this going to make me full I'm trying to get sum tonight.
Durk: who said you getting some? Nah nigga you not getting shit so eat up
Von: says you we going to see
Durk: ight nigga * says while he eat *
Von: * start eating *
Skipping ⏭⏭ to the good part at the movies
Durk: come here von
Von: no shut up I'm trying to watch the movie
Durk: * pull him closer to him * nigga shut up * kiss and suck on von neck *
Von: durk chill * kiss durk so he can stop * I'm watching the movie you can get some when we go ok ( von thinks to himself I thought I wasn't getting nun )
Durk: but I want it now * putting his hand in von dress and suck on von neck *
Von: come on durk no wait ok * move his hand and lay on durk chest *
Durk: ok bae * hold him tighter and rub his thighs * I love you von
Von: what you mean you love me?
Durk: I love you * look down at von*
Von: oh ok * smile and blush * come on * grab durk hand leading him out the door * we about to be fucked up go to the store * says as him and durk get in the car * where the weed at ?
Durk: in the there * says as he point to the arm rest
Von: * start rolling up and look at durk and hit the blunt * ( broooo I sound weird saying that 😬 ) here bae * give durk the blunt and go inside the store and get to bottles of Hennessy *

 Durk: who said you getting some? Nah nigga you not getting shit so eat up Von: says you we going to see Durk: ight nigga * says while he eat * Von: * start eating *          Skipping ⏭⏭ to the good part at the movies Durk: come here von Von: no s...

Bitch we getting lit asf tonight nasty sexxxxx ahhhhh
Durk: * look at von and smile and give him back the blunt and dive home * come on * says that look von deep in his eyes and kiss him * ( lowkey heard drunk sex is the best )
Von: * get out and give durk back the blunt and hit the Hennessy 2 times * here baeee * give durk the bottle as he watch durk eyes go low * Yessss bitch who about to get dick down tonight I am ahhhh * hit the blunt a few more times and hit everything kick in )
Durk: * drink the rest and start taking off von dress * come bae

Bitch we getting lit asf tonight nasty sexxxxx ahhhhh Durk: * look at von and smile and give him back the blunt and dive home * come on * says that look von deep in his eyes and kiss him * ( lowkey heard drunk sex is the best ) Von: * get out and ...

Durk^^ outfit tbh I really didn't know so don't come for me

Von^^ outfit Von: * take off everything going to they room legs open wide !!!!  * Durk* take off all his stuff and rub his tip on von clit and stick in von * damn you already wet ( play the song by the way ) * as he stroke deeper into von 8 Von: f...

Von^^ outfit
Von: * take off everything going to they room legs open wide !!!!  *
Durk* take off all his stuff and rub his tip on von clit and stick in von * damn you already wet ( play the song by the way ) * as he stroke deeper into von 8
Von: fuck durk * look at durk and pull him down as he moan * fuck it up it's all yours
Durk: * smirk and sit up and pound so hard into von * fuck * grab von by his neck and pound harder into him * who daddy von?
Von: Uhh ahhhhhhhhhh you daddy durkkkkkkkkk * rub his only clit *  mmm daddy
Durk: * hold down his body and fuck him so hard and deep *
Von: duckioooooooo ( I'm make you scream my name durkio haha) fuckkk shittttt baeeeee * pull on durk hair as durk suck and kiss on von boobs *
Durk: * open von legs more and hold them down as he fuck von whole body up *
Von: holly shit durk chil-ahhh papiiiiiiii * says trying to run away * fuckkkkk fuck fuck durkkk
Durk: nigga stop trying to run before I fuck you up worser * pick up von and go harder and harder into him*
Von: durkkkkkk fuckkkkk * squirt hella hard and shake a lil *
Durk: * go hella fast in his shit while pulling von hair as he fuck von shit up * ride this mf  * says as he lay down and push von down all the way on his dick*
Von: * slowly ride durk as he twerk on it *
Durk: faster now fuck * hold down von body *
Von: * go faster and hold on to durk * fuckkkkk it's hitting my spot uhh
Durk: * pound into durk faster and faster as he watch von cum and shake so bad *
Von: durkkkkk ahhhhh daddy fuck me please ( that sounds lame asf )
Durk: * pull out* suck it
Von:* grab that big mf and suck that shit like it's his last meal *
Durk: fuckkk baby you so good at this * pound into von throat *
Von: * moan on durk dick as he suck and jerk off durk *
Durk:fuck bae I'm about to nut * cum all in von mouth * face down ass up ( I learned that from some other books )
Von: * do as he told *
Durk: * pull von his to his back and go full demon time on von *
Von: fuckkkk durkkkk * he says as he back himself on durk * mmm nigga that shit feels so good daddyyyyyyy * squirt and cum so much on durk dick*
Durk: * pound into von as he feel himself about to cum * fuckkkk baby * pull out and cum so much on von back and choke him and kiss all over him as he met with von 😼 and start eating von shit up * ( he fucking that shit up )
Von: babyyyyyyy fuckkkk * as he grind his clit on durk tongue as he jump a lil from durk pulling and suck on his clit *
Durk: * pound in him with his tongue and leave love bites everywhere as he he watch von cum all in his mouth * mmm
Von: * smile as he try to breathe and stop shaking *
Durk: * kiss von one last time before pull him closer to go to sleep with him*
Von: I love you too daddy* as he watch durk fall asleep and slowly fall asleep with him*

1244 words yay love y'all
❤️❤️