Into the black chapter 4

School was over. Finally. I have to go to this hellhole for six hours and yet they expect HOMEWORK?!? HAVEN'T THEY TORTURED US ENOUGH!?!?! Geez, I swear...

Jesse does not take the bus, he walks home. The walk home is about 5 or ten minutes but time went by fast because he and I kept on laughing about how stupid Melissa looked when I took down her boyfriend. We stopped in front of the house, the two story home was very large and eerie looking. I love it.

Jesse opened the door and let me come in first, such a gentleman. "Mom! I'm home!" Jesse shouted.

"Hi, honey. How was school?"

"Fine. I brought home a friend." Jesse yelled as we ran up the stairs with our backpacks. Jesse's room was painted black, like mine, with posters of bands, like mine, and a giant bed by the window, unlike me. We sat on the bed and did our homework.

45 minutes later we were done with all of the nonsense.

Now it was time to rock out.

Jesse cranked up Black Veil Brides and we began to dance. We were dancing in circles, bopping our head to the beat and even Dosi-do'ing at some parts. But when 'The Mortician's Daughter' came on we stood for about a minute and he took my right hand and put his left hand around my waist and we slow danced.

That was the happiest moment of my life.