Chapter 47~ Birthday

(hehe smut ahead)
Y/N RIDDLE POV:

Draco left with his mom a while ago and is about to come back, I'm finishing setting up his next surprise. I've made a quidditch field in the backyard.

"Y/n they are here!" I hear Hermione shout. I run up to Draco and smile at Cissy.

"How was it?" I say.

"Wonderful, you two have fun," Cissy says walking away.

"Soooo what's my surprise," Draco says smiling.

"You might wanna change," I say looking at his fancy outfit.

"Into what?" He asks.

"Get your quidditch shit on even though you're gonna lose," I say smiling and hear him mutter 'I don't lose' as he runs off to change. Draco comes out and I see him carrying the new broom he got from Harry. I pick up my new broom as well.

"Do you even know how to play?" He asks smirking as we reach the backyard. I see him look around as I mount my broom. I start flying up more with a scoff.

"You will eat my dust," I say and see him mount his broom speeding up to me.

"In your dreams Darling," he says starting to fly around the manor. I catch up to him and soon pass him in a heartbeat. I smirk as I fly down doing a bunch of tricks in the air.

DRACO MALFOY POV:

She is doing a bunch of tricks that I haven't even thought of doing.

"Hey wait!" I shout after her speeding up to catch her.

"Why aren't you on the quidditch team?" I ask and see her shrug.

"I'm busy enough with everything," she says.

"Come on, you finish your homework before Mione! You have nothing to do," I say.

"I guess I just don't wanna compete," she says shrugging.

"Whatever, but you would make an amazing beater," I admit.

"Why's that?" Y/n asks.

"You have a good arm and could catch up the bluger in a matter of seconds," I say.

"You know what, maybe I will join," she says smiling after a long thought. I smile at her.

"Good, the boys are getting annoying," I say and she laughs.

That gorgeous laugh.

I can feel my cheeks heat up at the thought and speed off towards the ground, Y/n following me.

"Dinner is ready love birds," I hear mum say as we put away our brooms.

"Mum," I say through my teeth.

"Quiet," Y/n says smiling at mother. I roll my eyes and start changing once mum leaves with Y/n.

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

I'm with Cissy and we are waiting on Draco.

"So Cissy-" I get cut off.

"Call me Mum deary," she says smiling. My mouth falls agape and turns into a smile.

"So, Mum, how was diagon alley with Mr. Attitude," I say smiling.

"Well, it was lovely, we went to all his favorite places..." she says pausing looking around.

"Don't tell him I said this, but he has a couple of gifts for you," she says in a whisper and I smile.

"Ooo what?" I question.

"I've said to much," she says backing away.

DRACO MALFOY POV:

I just finished changing and I'm about to open the door but then I hear Y/ns voice.

"Well Mum, thank you for taking care of him while I set up the quidditch field," she says and I hear the smile she has on.

Mum?

I smile at the thought of her calling my mum, mum. I open the door and see them hugging.

"Come on mum, I haven't even married her yet," I say still smiling, leaning on the door frame crossing my arms.

"Well she's my daughter mentally," mum says and I see Y/n smile wide.

"You're the best mum I could ask for," I say hugging mum. We start walking to dinner and Y/n is in front of us.

"So, Yet?" Mum asks softly, smiling still. I roll my eyes smirking.

"Yet"

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

Harry and I are cleaning up dinner and I look at the time, 9:55.

"Go Y/n, he's gonna destroy you if you're late," Harry says smirking.

"I'm pretty sure he's gonna destroy me either way," I say laughing lightly.

"True, but go, I'm serious," he says, I nod and head off.

9:56

I think while heading up the stairs about to reach our room. I open up the door and see he isn't there.

9:57

I think as I'm changing into lingerie that I got a month ago with Hermione.

9:58

I think as I finish putting it on with the vibrator already on.

"9:59" I say out-loud, that's when I feel vibrations start low, I moan slightly at the feeling and look around for him.

10:00.

I watch the door open and get locked behind him. He whispers muffilato pointing his wand at the door. Draco turns to me smirking as he takes off his shirt. The vibrations start going higher as he clicks the up button.

DRACO MALFOY POV:

I push the up button more and more as I hear her beautiful moans emerge from her pretty lips. I straddle her still with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Merlin you're gorgeous," I mumble starting to kiss her neck. I make a bunch of marks all over her body, neck to inner thighs. Her moans were incredible. Increasing every so often. The vibrator was still going so I push it more against her, making her moan louder. I smirk and take off my belt, taking off my pants and boxers. I see her back arch as I click the button to max.

"Fuck Draco," she basically moans. I smirk.

"Yes love?" I question about to slam into her.

"Fuck me... please," she begs and with those words I slide it in hard and fast. Her moans make me go faster and harder.

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

He slams into me, every noise I make he goes harder and or faster. I feel myself about to release already.

"Can I-" he cuts me off.

"Go ahead Darling, I'm not stopping," he says. I throw my head back moaning as I orgasim. He still keeps going harder and harder, faster and faster.

"You're so pretty with me on top of you," he mutters as I moan not being able to respond with how much pleasure I'm getting.

"Such a slut for me," he says going harder as I cum for a second time. My moans fill the room. I feel his cum launch in me the second after I do. He gets off of me grabbing something from the drawer. I see fluffy handcuffs in his hand as he walks over to me, leaning down to my ear.

"I'm just getting started"

///////////

Low key high key, scared for the next chapter ngl.

Bree<3

1152 words