Chapter 10~ Malfoy

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

"I didn't know you were a master at spells Riddle." I snap my head in the direction. I see Malfoy smirking at me.

"Yeah, it's kind of easy when you're smart." I lift my head up a little to stare him in eyes.

Those grey eyes look like storms over seas, mesmerizing, I could easily get lost in the- wait no it's Malfoy.

"You're staring a little to much Riddle, I get that I'm handsome" he says. I mean he wasn't wrong about the staring the to much but he was about the handsome part. Maybe I'll play his little game too.

"half of that is wrong and the other half is right." I smirk and see that Harry, Hermione, and Ron are all confused. I'm gonna have to explain that later. Dra-Malfoy doesn't respond he just walks away winking at me.

What the hell just happened?

"What in the bloody hell was that!?" Ron asks.

"I don't even know" I say walking out with the other three following. We all talk about the interaction between me and Malfoy.

"Hey guys, do you wanna sleepover in my dorm?" I ask hoping they would say yes. They all look at each other and turn to me.

"Yes!" They all shout in unison. We all walk to my dorm. We just turned the corner to see my dorm and I see something at the door. I pick it up and walk inside of the room, the trio following.

The rest of the night was a blur since I was very tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a Harry cuddling me and a Ron and Hermione on the couches. All of them are still asleep so I just get ready in the bathroom. I exit the bathroom and see a awake Hermione and a stretching Ron. The only one that isn't up is Harry. He's just covered in blankets in my bed peacefully sleeping. Ron, Hermione and I all agree to get ready then jump on Harry. I wait for them to get ready, Harry is still not up at this point. We all start jumping on the bed, waking him up. While waiting for Harry to get ready I make my bed. When we all are ready, we start walking to breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At potions, since I skipped yesterday I got a detention. The only people I knew in that class was Malfoy and his stupid minions. I get partnered up with Malfoy of course. I groaned once Snape said it.

"You should be happy to be my partner Riddle." Malfoy says while sitting next to me.

"I would rather have Cedric Diggory for a partner" I say, I lied, Diggory would be the last person I would choose.

"Do I sense a lie Riddle" he whispers into my ear. I could feel him smirking, that whisper gave me chills but I didn't say anything. We did the thing we were assigned, finishing before everyone.

"So why did you skip yesterday?" Malfoy asked. I rolled my eyes ignoring him.

"Come on Riddle we might as well make small talk since we still have 10 minutes left." He says clearly bored out of his mind.

"Fine, Ron, Hermione, Harry and I had a sleep over in my dorm." I said answering his stupid question.

"Where did they sleep? Surely you don't have enough room" he asked.

"Well since I have my own room Ron and Hermione slept on the two couches I have, Harry and I slept in my bed" I answered.

"Wait hold on Harry and you cuddled?" He said kind of coldly.

"I didn't say that but now that you mention it, yes we did" I said while smiling.

"Are you two dating or something" He asked, I could see his hand balled into a fist.

"No we're just best friends, we spent an entire summer together in my manor. He's more like a brother to me than a boyfriend." I said laughing softly.

"Whatever, your parents didn't say anything about Harry staying over" He said.

"My foster parents? I'm pretty sure they moved, they haven't been at the manor in a year and all their shit is gone." I say kind of glad they left.

"Okay" he says coldly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After detention I hear a voice.

"Kill"
"KILL"

I turn the corner and see the trio.

"Did you guys hear it too?" I asked.

"I did" Harry says.

"It's going to kill." Harry and I say to the other two. We start following the voice, I look and see spiders in a formation.

"I've never seen spiders do that." I say.

"I don't like spiders" Ron says in a panicked voice. We look up and see writing in blood on the wall.

"The chamber of secrets has been opened; enemies of the heir

"The chamber of secrets has been opened; enemies of the heir... beware" I read out loud.

"It's written in blood" Hermione says. Harry walks over to something hanging by it. Mrs. Norris. I hear footsteps all around us. I turn to see everyone looking at us.

"Enemies of the heir beware. You'll be next, mudbloods" Malfoy says looking at Hermione, I whip my head around and step closer to him.

"What the fuck did you just say to her" I say in an obviously angry tone.

"That the mudbloods will die-" I cut him off by slapping him in the face. He looks shocked and holds the place where I slapped him.

"Aren't you the heir Y/n." Harry says, I stand there stunned that he would say that, even if it was true.

"I didn't do this" I say to Harry referring to the writing on the wall.

"I know we found it together but you are the heir." He says, I look around and everyone is looking at me. I start running away to think about it by myself. I think of the farthest part of the castle and go there.

The Astronomy Tower

//////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up at 7:38 for zero reason so i finished this chapter 😅 Hope you have a wonderful day.

Bree<3

1014 words