||𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞||

Start from the beginning

"Hey stan what happens at the mitzvah Ed say they slice the tip or your d-d-dick off ?" I was cut off by y/n.

"Yeah and I think the rabbi's gonna pull down your pants and say "where's the beef" y/n giggled at the end of her sentence. It was cute.

Then Stan started "at the mitzvah bar i read from a torah and then I make a speech and suddenly I become a man" stan said.

We were all talking to eachother and walking with eachother after Stan Richie went. "I can think of mor funner ways to become a man".

Richie stops as he sees Patrick hockstetter he smiles at Richie and y/n. I look over to Richie looking down adjusting his glasses.

We were all quite as Richie started again eddie fell behind as he caught up again. "Do you think the'll sign year book "Dear Richie sorry for taking a hot steamy dump in your backpack last month have a great summer" .

We walk walked down he stairs to go outside of the the school.

~ ( Y/n's P.O.V) ~
We were all outside of the school dumping our school books and work out of our backpacks. "Best feelings ever" Stan said putting back on his backpack.

But of course Richie had to reply to Stan's comment "yeah? try tickling your pickle for the first time" Richie joked.

"What do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Eddie ask putting on his backpack also "I'll start my training" Richie say adjusting his glasses again.

"Wa-what training?" Eddie say with a confused look on his face. "Street fighter" Richie respond.

I roll my eyes at Richie "is that how you wanna spend your summer inside a arcade?" I questioned Richie.

"Yeah or spending inside Eddie's mother" Richie puts his hand up for a high five but Stan didn't give it to him he put his hand down.

Eddie didn't respond to Richie's comment he ignored it but Stan had a suggestion also. "What if we go to the quarry?" Stan said to bill but he something else in mind.

"Guys t-the b-barrens" It was silent for a moment until I answered for the boys. "Right" as I nod my head at bills suggestion.

"Betty ripson's mom" Eddie said catching all of our attention. To look in mrs. Ripson's directon "she really expecting to see her come out of that school?" Stan questioned.

"I don't know they say Betty ripson's been hiding at home for the last 20 weeks" I replied to Stan. " you think they'll actually find her?" Stan asked again.

But before I could answer Richie did "sure in a ditch all decomposed covered in worms and maggots smell like Eddie's mom underwear" Richie pointed out.

"Shut up" Eddie argued back with Richie. We all turn around to face bills direction. "She's not dead she's m-m-missing" bill stuttered.

"Sorry bill she's missing" Richie apologize adjusting his glasses again looking over at Eddie.

We all turn to walk we're our bikes we're "you know the barrens aren't that bad" I complimented. Richie give me a confused looked.

"Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?" Soon richie stoped talking he was grabbed by Henry bowers and pushed down with Stan.

I see Patrick go over and bend down to grab Stan's hat "nice frisbee flamer" Patrick smiled at Stan.

"Give it back" Stan said as he tried to reach for it but Patrick threw it on the bus passing by. Henry grabs me by the waist I kick him in his dick.

"Fuck you tozier!" Henry shout at me but I flip him off I see bleach burp in Eddie's ear he has a disgusting look on his face.

Henry leaves me as he shoulder bumps into bill . "Losers" he said walking past. Bill was angry at Henry's action so he said something.

"S-s-suck bowers!" He shouted at them. "Shut up bill" Eddie whispered. They turn around to face us.

"You say something b-b-billy?" Henry said mocking bill. I tensed up inside I just wanted to punch him in the face but I didn't.

"You have a free ride this year beacuse of your little brother" Henry walked up to bill as blech and Patrick walked closer to.

"Rides over denbrough" Henry finished now close up to bill. I could tell Henry was about to do something until he look up over us.

He looked back down at bill "someone gonna be hurt training for you and your faggot friends" Henry licks his hand and put his hand on bills face.

They walked off we watch as they get in their car and drive off. "Wish he'd go missing" me and Richie said.

"Not farther away than doing it" Eddie finished . We got on our bikes and headed home.

A/n: Sorry I know it's long I had to delete the other story because I wasn't going to finish it. Sorry but have a nice day :)