3 | kill her

[ kill her ]

" Byeol what happen?!! " he worriedly ask her. She breath heavily. " Byeol you keep flinching while you are sleeping so I decide to wake you up " " Shut up stupid detective! " she yells at him. " That's how you pay me huh? " he chuckle at her and leave her there. Before he could reach the door knob he stop.

                       " There's a soup and doughnut at the table and two bottles of choco milk in the fridge " he says and leave her dumbfounded there. She sigh. " He deserve it " 

 She start thinking about the dream that she just got. " Something is happening...it's happening again after I met him " she says while throw the empty milk. "She found me...and she probably gonna catch me and say that im the killer.... " she sigh frustrated. She sit at the edge of the bed. " Im going to find a way to get out of this crazy room and kill her as soon as possible.....and the only way is... "

- SKIP TIME -

Heeseung POV

                    I leave her room with disappointing face and feeling. I just want to ask if she's okay yet she get so mad at me and told me to get out. I will come back later maybe after lunch or lunch time. Then a nurse come to me and ask me. " Sir is everything okay? " I nod meaning okay. " Please take care the patient while im away...i didnt get to investigate her so please make sure she is safe " I told her before i walk away to the lift. 

                         While waiting the lift to arrive at the parking ground I open my phone and call Yoona. 

' TUT TUT...TUT TUT...TUT TUT sorry the- ' 

I quickly tap Yoona's contact again waiting for her to pick up. 

' TUT TUT...TUT TUT- hello? '

She answer it yes! " Hello babe " I reply. ' Babe why you call me? Is there....any prob? ' she ask trough the phone. " Actually no but where are you? Sorry I have to leave you this morning " I apologize. ' Nahhh its okay...im just chilling at home oh and what happened? ' she ask. " The nurse called me to come to the hospital because the girl screamed " I chuckle. ' Ohhhh why didnt the nurse check by herself tho ' she frown. " I dont know " I shrug as the lift arrive and walk to my car direction. ' Are you coming home? ' she ask. " Yep im coming " I open my car door. ' Yeayyy see you thereee better shower first byeee ' she hungs up the phone without letting me reply her back. 

No one POV

                         She open the window planning to jump. " Im gonna do this " she breathe out and in. " If i die then thats it " she looks down. " Bruh im not going to die I just dont have appliances with me... " she says while sitting at the edge of window. She jump and land at the next building's rooftop and start running. 

( idk how to explain this have you guys seen parkour videos? yeah its like she's running at the buildings' rooftop...WELP- LIKE SPIDERMANN ) 

After running for minutes she decide to stop. She turn around to look at the hospital where cant be seen because of the distances. " Gosh i run so far... " She pants heavily. She sit at the edge of the building. " I miss this feeling...where i am free, not hiding behind buildings " she continue. " At the top of buildings... " 

                            She smile and stand up. " There's a lot of thing i want to do but there's still a problem not letting me do it...she still alive and im going to kill her soon asap...or else i might get prison or killed " she smirk. 

Heeseung POV

                             I just finished having lunch with Yoona and planning to visit the hospital again and start investigate her. I sit at the sofa watching tv and Yoona come approach me. " Babe what are you doing " she cling beside me. " Nothing just watching the tv " I smile. " You know...its been a long time we didnt spent time together...so this is the chance you know " she sit at my lap while putting her hands at my chance asking something. I smirk. " Want that thing? Dont regret because im gonna be so- " 

' TRING TRING '

                         a sound of phone call interrupt both of them. " Babe seriously? " Yoona roll her eyes before stand up and go to her room, slamming the door. I pick up the phone, groaning. " Inspector Heeseung is talking " " Hello! Sir Im sorry the girl ran away! We cant find her! " a nurse scream trough the phone. " What?! How?! " I wide my eyes as I grab my car key. " She broke the window and probably jump?! " the nurse told me. " Dont let anyone come to that hallway! Empty the hallway now! " I turn off the call.