1 | she knows it

[ she knows it ]

He kick the door open. " Anybody here!? "  he said.

               He stood at the entrance of the house and accidentally smelled something awful. " Yo what the hec- "  " Get out of my way and stop standing there! No one is in there- omg WHAT IS THIS SMELL?! " She yelled out. " Yoona! Act professional! If the victim's family here they probably will kill you now! " Other guy said as he push everyone aside and start searching the victim's body by following the smell. 

                Both of them just stand there as the other police cars arrive. " Stop standing there! Go start searching the dead body now! " They quickly move and start looking for the  victim and residual effects for clue. After looking around carefully, they found something. It's a pin hair and someway somehow it looks familiar to him. Before he could grab it Haruto call them. " Hey guys, I found the dead body! Come here with a mask! " He shout. They look at each other and go outside and take a mask with them. They walk inside back.

" Holy- " She start throwing up. " Oh gosh! Yoona get out! There is a door " He shows her a door belong to the back door of the house. She get out and close the door. " She act like she never been in a case like this " Haruto said as he stand up and point at the part of the victim body. He move his eyes at the part he point. 

                " You see this? " He ask. " Yeah I'm not blind " He reply. " Okay good, it was the same mark on the last case "  He said as he walk out. " I'm going out and you settle it " He said as he shove out his phone. He walk closer to the body. 

                " They hurt the victims using knife and more things but this probably marked by a knife right? "  He ask himself. He touch the mark. It is a star. " Why they use a star for their logo, it is kinda lame and stupid " He stand up and walk out from the house. Haruto seems like he is dealing with the boss and the polices.

                  As his feet touch the grass he remember the hairpin that left above the fireplace. He turn around and when he is about to walk in the house suddenly someone scream. Police were running to the sound and Haruto run to him. " Yo don't you heard that scream? Go help your little stupid girlfriend " He pat his shoulder as he wide his eyes. " She's at the back of the house! " Haruto shout. He run to the back of the house and see polices try to help Yoona but Yoona ignore it and just sit there staring at her front. He run to her. " Yoona are you okay? " He ask her.

She slowly point her finger to her front as he look at it. " She suddenly faint infront of me when i want to help her " She says. It's a girl who is currently laying on the ground while polices try to carry her

                 " Kogami! Go bring her to my car! " He order the police. " Okay baby listen to me. Go to Haruto and go home with him. After arrive to your house lock the door, I'll tell the boss that you are not feeling well " He said as she nod. He help her to stand up and he bring her to his friend. " Haruto, can you help me bring her to home? " he ask him. He nod. " Let's go " He watch they enter the car and drive away from him.

                  " Sir Hee, the girl is currently on your backseat car. What are you going to do with her? " Kogami ask. " I'm just gonna bring her to hospital and ask her few questions"  he said. Kogami just nod and left the guy there. He take a last look at his watch on his hand before going straight to his car. 

- SKIP TIME -

Heeseung POV

I sit there watching her laying there peacefully. I got information from Haruto telling me that she is a university student. I was very shock to hear that at first because it seems like she is ditching her class. She must have sneaked out from her class. 

                   " She is going to wake up soon sir " the nurse said and left the room. I just nod and slip my phone out. While I was scrolling down on Instagram suddenly I got a message from Yoona. My girlfriend.

___________________________________

Yoona AKA Baby <3

___________________________________

Baby <3

Hey Hee, I miss you~

You

Hi Yoona! I miss you too

dont worry i'll be 

home later...

Baby <3

Ok drive safely :3

You

Yeah I will bye...

seen

___________________________________

send a message...                           (>)

___________________________________

 After few minutes, suddenly I hear a few groans from the girl. I turn off my phone and put it down. She hold her head. She was to focus about the room and not realizing me here. Stupid. 

                   When she's about to stand up, I open my mouth. " Stay " I say making her flinch and look at me with wide eyes. " Who are YOU?! " she yell at me. I roll my eyes before start talking again. " Isn't it obvious, I am you "

[ A/n - I Am You, I see me in you!!! Stan Stray Kids Yall ]

She froze. " What do you mean? " she ask. " I am Inspector Heeseung, I'm here to ask you  few questions " I introduce myself while showing my police ID card. She roll her eyes. " What is it? " " What are you doing at the-" " I'm- " I cut her. " Don't cut me off, let me finish my question " I tell her. " Please just go straight to the question, I need to go " she says. " You are not going to anywhere until I let you go " I say shooting her glares.

                     " Ughh please be faster I want to sleep for god sakes " she glare back. " What are you doing there, in the place that you shouln't go while you have class? " I ask her.

                     " I............. "