"i would be delighted to introduce you to my flock if you like?" Aston suggested.

"that would be wonderful. I'll meet you here tomorrow at 8 am sharp." "Here," Aston handed me a a silver bracelet with a centaur charm. "this will signify our alliance. Any centaur who sees this will know that you must not be harm and that you are a friend".

I put on the bracelet, said goodbye to the twins and heads home. Nini was waiting for me at the door. "master, where have you been? You were missing for an hour and a half. I was about to summon the guards if you didn't come back in 10 minutes," Nini exclaimed.

"i was fine, Nini. There was a centaur in trouble and i went to help her." i quickly ate my breakfast, making small talks with the elves and goblins. Finishing up, i head to my wardrobe, the goblins following me.

I was about to open the door but Edgar stop me halfway." let me bring it to you, your majesty. Rosie and Paella will help you get your makeup and hair ready and I'll be bringing the outfit to you," he asked.

I agreed and sat down in front of my makeup table. Rosie took care of my hair, massaging it with lavender oil before styling it while Paella took care of my face, moisturising my face before adding my makeup which consists of some powder, eyeliner, mascara, some eyeshadow and pink lipstick.

Edgar came back with my dress, in a bag and placed it on a mannequin to keep it shape. I opened the bag and stared at the dress. "this dress..." Edgar started sweating. "is the most amazing dress I've ever seen!" the goblins let out a breath of relief.

"thank you, your majesty," Edgar breathed out. I went into the dressing room and got changed. Looking into the mirror, i was suprised to see a beautiful girl staring back at me. The goblins did a spectacular job
________________________________

Lilian's outfit and crown of choice.

(AN: the royals can wear different crowns depending on the seasons

(AN: the royals can wear different crowns depending on the seasons. The official royal crown is used for the formal event. Other people or creatures cannot see it unless the royal family wished it to be seen. This applies to harry as well)

Harry's outfit and crown of choice.

__________________________________

I quickly went to the fireplace, grabbing some floo powder and yelled out 'gringotts' before throwing the floo powder down. The fireplace at Gringotts lit up and i popped out of there.

Writer's POV

The other customers were surprised and stunned at Lilian who came out of the fireplace. The girl looked like a glass doll, the lost art of a renowned painter. Her green eye shining like emeralds, her skin pale with no blemishes whatsoever and her blond hair with silver streaks frames her face beautifully. With her exquisite designer outfit, she looks like an angel from the heavens.

Soon after that, Harry came out of the fireplace. The boy, no, the man looked as majestic as well. His looks is almost the same except his hair is ebony black and felt like silk. His outfit is exceptional as well. However, his aura almost felt like a bad boy or an incubus spreading his pheromones in the air.

The male customers are drooling at the girl but was also envious of Harry. The female customer, vice versa. The mothers were also envious of them. They looked like the perfect siblings.

People were staring at them but Lilian just told Harry to ignore it. They head straight to the counter. Griphook was waiting for them. He escorts them to Ragnarok's office. Inside, Ragnarok and his wife Lynn was discussing about the goblin's rights.

"good afternoon, Lord Ragnarok. Thank you for letting us use your bank for our little meeting". Lilian said.

"I'm fine, your majesty. It was our pleasure. If you can, my wife and I have already discussed with the other goblins about the necessities that we require. It might be a bit much but i hope you will be able to help us, even if it’s just a bit."

Ragnarok handed them a scroll of the rights that were not given to the goblins. Most of them were rights for education and home. As far as they remember, the goblins lived underground, underneath the bank.

Their homes was very dark and their only source of light is a magic stone. Its a good home but even then, they needed a place to live, above ground. Their education are very poorly and they just don't have enough resources for them to learn more than the required information.

"Dumbledore also promised to give us home and education for the youngsters if we supported him in the war. He lied to us. He didn’t change anything. He even mocked us. We were the reason he won. But, you. You gave both gave us hope. Another chance for me to make things right for the children. And, for that, i thank you again," Ragnarok's confession brought tears into Lilian's eyes.

Lilian took Ragnarok's hand and looked him straight in the eye," i promise you, Ragnarok. Harry and i, we're going to make a change in history for you. For everyone. "

A knock on the door disturbed the peaceful situation inside. It was showtime.