When he's dressed, he sits back on his bed beside me, his head dropping to my shoulder.

I kiss his forehead, tugging an arm up around his shoulders. "You okay?" I ask him.

He nods, turning to press a kiss to my lips. I kiss him back, short and sweetly.

"Just a little sleepy, thats all" he answers, standing up with a stretch of his hands behind his head. "Ready to go?"

I stand too, moving to wait by the door as he laces up his shoes and grabs his coffee I'd brought for him, before the two of us go to find the other two missing from our group.

***

Sapnap and I go ahead to class while Quackity and George run to get their books. We save them seats just in front of us, down the back corner of the classroom.

Honestly, I prefer to sit up towards the front. I can see the board much better, I think I may be near sighted.

But Sapnap always insists on keeping furthest away from any teacher as possible, so we again, end up down the back.

We have History first, and then I have Latin. Sapnap and Quackity will have French.

George, who already knows both languages listed above, will have Russian, which he'd explained he chose because he wanted to get to know the language better.

After History, we have a twenty five minute lunch, and then two more classes. Then an hour lunch, and then one more class until we finish up for the day.

George and Q get in just a minute or two before any teachers arrive, getting here just in time. George sits in front of me, Quackity in front of Sapnap.

We're currently learning about European history, picking back up where we left off before Christmas break at the Romans victory over Carthage.

I like learning about Europe, its one of my favorite topics, especially when Rome or the Greeks get involved.

I normally know most things because of my classics classes, but its still pretty interesting to learn about.

A few other boys and I are the only ones who ever answer questions, and even I try to avoid having to do that at all costs. But sometimes, when nobody will answer, I just feel bad.

Our teachers pretty nice too. I think she's sort of new, and she's kind of young. I feel bad that she has to deal with a rowdy classroom of teenage boys, though. I wouldn't do it. Not even if you paid me.

The class flies though, Sap and George provide a healthy amount of entertainment whenever we're left in pairs to do exercises, and before I know it, I'm off to Latin by myself.

When I'm crossing through the middle of the grounds, as I head towards the right wing of the castle where my Latin class is, a fight in the middle of the fields between buildings catches my attention.

I peek down at my watch. I have a seven minute window before I need to be in class.

I wander over, careful not to get too close, but just close enough so that I'm able to see whats going on.