"We are here to meet Potter and Black account managers." Severus said with his face blank. 

"Names?"

"Severus and Rhea Snape, Remus Lupin." He said and Rhea had to take a moment to grasp the fact that she would be addressed as Mrs Snape from now on. She didn't think much of it on the day of her wedding, but her whole title is changed forever. She is no longer a Potter, but a Snape from now and she should address herself as such too. 

The Goblin called for another one to take them to the account managers who were surprisingly only one as Potters and Blacks have a common account manager. Rhea sat in between Severus and Remus looking anxious as she will be getting to see her dad and talk to him for the first time ever in her life. She wondered if he would like her or not. If he would be angry at her for marrying Severus, but she didn't have any choice in it in the first place though. 

"Don't think too much, cub. Your dad would love you no matter what. You are his daughter, his bambi. He would never be disappointed at you." Remus said patting her arm lightly.

"Really?" She looked at him with her doe-like eyes and Remus smiled at her assuringly. 

"Really, James always said that he would love his daughter even if she becomes a death eater and wants to kill him for being a blood traitor." Remus said and her eyes widened.

"I would never do that to my dad. I won't kill him." She shook her head and Remus chuckled. 

"He just said that, he knows that you won't do it ever." Remus said to her. The Goblin entered the room at that moment. 

"Hello, Lord and Lady Prince, Mr Lupin. I'm Sharptooth, account manager to Potter and Black family." He introduced himself and Severus nodded at him respectfully. 

"We are here to see if Lord Black has any will written and if Lord Potter and Black's portraits are in their vaults." Severus said as Rhea was shocked at the another new title while Remus didn't want to speak and wanted Severus to do the honors. 

"Of course, I wanted to send a letter to Mr Lupin and Lady Prince soon if they didn't come for Lord Black's will reading. Albus Dumbledore wanted to do it privately with him as only witness, like he did with Lord Potter's will 15 years ago, but the times are different. Mr Lupin was unavailable at that time and Lady Prince was a child, so we agreed, but this time they can attend the will reading and we wanted them to come instead of Dumbledore." Sharptooth said shocking both Rhea and Remus, while Severus who knew about Potter's will reading just rolled his eyes at Dumbledore's foolishness. He is going to make Goblin's hate him if he continues to order them around like his order members. 

"Why would he do that?" Rhea asked.

"Only he knows it." Sharptooth said and Severus cleared his throat. 

"Can we do it now, then?" Severus asked. "I can leave, if you want." 

"No, it's fine." Rhea said before Sharptooth can answer and Sharptooth nodded his consent. 

"If Lady Prince or Mr Lupin doesn't have any problem, then there is no need for you to go out." Sharptooth said and looked at Remus who shook his head saying he had no problem. He was thinking about why Dumbledore didn't tell anyone about James' will. Surely, James would clarify in it that Sirius is not a traitor and Peter is their secret keeper. 

"Can we re-read Lord Potter's will?" Remus asked wanting to know that his suspicions are wrong and Dumbledore didn't know that Sirius was innocent. 

"If Lord Potter's daughter requests it, we can make an arrangement." Sharptooth said.

"Rhea, I want to make sure of one thing. Please, ask him to bring James' will." Remus said to her who looked confused, but still asked to get her father's will. 

Severus looked at Remus and nodded saying his suspicions are true and Remus held his breath for a while exhaling loudly. He still wants to make sure that Dumbledore really let an innocent rot in Azkaban and made Rhea suffer at her relatives' house. Remus held Rhea's hand wanting some support as Sharptooth opened James' will and James' voice filled the room.

'I, Lord James Charlus Potter, being in sound mind declare this to be my last testament and will, I revoke all the wills previously made by me.

If anything happens to me and Lily is not able to take care of my daughter, she should be in the custody of

1) Sirius Orion Black
2) Remus John Lupin
3) Severus Tobias Snape (Surprised? Me too)
My Bambi is not to go to the Dursleys at any cost. I don't care if she is sent to a death eater family, but not to those horrid Muggles.

Now,

To, Sirius Black, I know you are bloody rich and I'm not going to waste my money on you, dog. Anyways, I love you and I know you will take care of my Bambi. Protect her from everyone who wants to hurt her. Also, take care of yourself. Get yourself someone before you get old and die, make sure you teach my Bambi everything we did at Hogwarts and how to be Prongs Jr.

To, Remus Lupin, my favorite wolfy with his little fury problem.'

Remus chuckled with tears in his eyes and Rhea shook her head at her father's antics. He knows how to make a man smile even in their saddest moments.

'Well, I'm giving you my personal Vault and no, you can't deny it. I'm not giving it you in pity or anything, you know me and I know you, I would never look down at you, Moony. Get yourself a new wardrobe and a little cottage for the night of full moons. You need it and you deserve it. Take care of my Bambi, I know Sirius can't be able to take care of her alone. She is so hard to tame, just like me. Love you, Moons.

To, Severus Snape, surprised right? Well, I want to start with my apologies even if I know they mean nothing for what I did to you. I didn't realise it while I was doing, but looking back now, I regret it. I was so petty, I bullied you just because you were close to Lily. I shouldn't have done that and I want to make it up to you. I- Why is it so hard? Anyways, for starters, I'm leaving the potions store in Diagon Alley that Potters own as a small compensation. I know it means nothing, but I want to do something. You can take whatever you want as I already said Sirius to give them to you as a sorry. I don't deserve your forgiveness in all honesty and I understand if you don't want to forgive me. I just hope, you won't treat my daughter badly, because of me, that's my only request and if Sirius and Remus can't be there for her, please take care of her. You are the only one I trust other than those two for the reason you and I both know.

Now, last but not least, my precious Bambi, my baby, my life, my everything, I love you so much. I wish I can be there to see you as you grow, but I know it's not going to happen. There are some things, I want to tell you about us, but it can't be written in a will, so I left a journal in my vault that you can get from Remus as now it is his vault. There are some things that are meant to be a secret from the outside world and I hope you value our secrets. Don't trust anyone other than the three I mentioned blindly, Bambi. Not even your own mother, I have a reason to say it, but I hope I'm wrong in it. Take care of yourself and remember dad always loves you no matter what you do and what you choose. Just, don't hate me for the mistakes I have done during my teenage. I leave everything I own to you and I'm so proud of you always. Good bye Bambi.'

Rhea had tears in her eyes as James' will was was closed and she was holding both Severus' and Remus' hands tightly. Severus was shocked as to how James knew about his secret that not even Dumbledore knew. Perhaps, it is related to the secret of Potters that he mentioned. He came out of his thoughts when he heard a sniffle and looked at his wife. She was crying lightly and he immediately pulled her into his embrace and she cried into his chest at her unfair life.

A/N:Happy New Year💞. Another small gift from me.