Chapter 1: Summer begins.... (This has been edited along with the title.)

Start from the beginning

(Bold italic is how dipper thinks)

Dipper's pov:
So bored, the celestial realm is great and all but really I look like a white and gold spider angel. Dipper thought to himself.
Pictures of the celestial realm:

Description of  Dipper's celestial form : Dipper's body changed, he now has a tall slim body with golden wings, eight arms, short white hair, paper white skin, six gold eyes and pointed elf ears

Dipper's body changed, he now has a tall slim body with golden wings, eight arms, short white hair, paper white skin, six gold eyes and pointed elf ears.

Dippers pov:
Why don't I change to my new human form and look after Mabel. Dipper thought to himself then decided to go.

Description of dipper's new human form
Dipper was tall and slim, with blue eyes that had a golden tint. He was pale, and had white hair with blonde highlights and a bit of muscle on his arms.

Dipper's pov:
I'm outside the 'mystery shack' why would Mabel be here? I thought to myself and went inside, I was met with an old man who I thought looked like my great uncle "Stanford" from the photo my mother showed me and Mabel, I spoke to him and asked if I could work for him and to my surprise he said yes!

Time skip to a few hours later

Dipper's pov:
I heard Mabel, so I went to introduce myself as "Jake Woods" which is my fake name. "Hello are you Mabel?" I said while smiling at her. "Yes, who are you?" Mabel answered, I chuckled "so your great uncle didn't mention me?" I said, "no?" Mabel replied "well then let me introduce myself, I'm Jake woods" I said to Mabel still smiling, "you seem more cheerful than my new boyfriend, his name is Norman" Mabel said while looking gloomy, I froze new boyfriend?! When did that happen?! I thought, "so Mabel can I meet your new boyfriend?" I asked and Mabel thought about it then nodded, afterwards she walked up to her room while I closed up shop.

Time skip to the next day

Dipper's pov: 
I woke up and remembered I get to met Mabel's new boyfriend today... I thought to myself, "good morning Mabel" I said to the sad looking girl, "bad morning Jake" Mabel replied. I wanted to give a hug and tell her that I'm here and that I'm going to be with her all summer but decided against it because it would upset her more when summer ends...

Time skip to when dipper meets "Norman" aka the gnomes.

Dippers pov:
"So... Norman meet Jake, he works at the mystery shack" Mabel said as she tried to introduce "Jake", wow Mabel, great introduction. dipper thought sarcastically, "Hi Norman, as Mabel said my name is Jake. It's nice to meet you" I said with a fake smile. "Hello" 'Norman' said, then he took Mabel by the arm and tried to leave when I stopped him and said "Mabel, your grunkle said to be home for lunch, it's my turn to cook today meaning edible glitter" I smiled as I finished talking and Mabel's eyes sparkled and she gave me a small smile. 'Norman' then started walking away and Mabel ran after him. 

Time skip to dipper going to save Mabel

Dippers pov:
Mabel I swear. If the gnomes have you, I will fuck them up beyond recognition. I thought angrily while almost revealing my true form but instead of gold wings and eyes, I was the colour of blood and my hair and skin were blacker than oil or tar. "Help" I heard Mabel scream, I stopped and calmed down before entering the scene, "Jake" Jeff the leader of the gnomes said, "well didn't think you would go after Mabel, Jeff" I said with venom as I spoke his name, he froze the realisation hit him deep while his face instantly pale and said "Aureus Princeps Dipperus Regni Caelestis" all the gnomes froze and in that moment Mabel freed herself and got into the golf cart "can you even drive this?" Mabel questioned "of course, it's mandatory to learn to drive at the age of ten, where I came from" well in the celestial realm anyway... I thought and drove Mabel home safely, then I cooked lunch and dinner that night since I found out Mabel can't cook anything other than cookies without burning the house down luckily we put the fire out before the shack could burn down.