Beast under your bed

"I want to know your dragon form!"

"And what if I don't have one?" Rex asked, "you think of that?"

"Oh, you have one, don't worry," Ahsoka stated, "I can feel it."

"And how do you suppose I become it?" Rex asked.

"Well, we need to find where it is inside of you," Ahsoka shrugged, "or get you into a life or death situation."

"And how do I find it inside me? Because I'd rather not be in another life or death situation," Rex sighed.

"Meditation!"

-----

"I think I might have found it, but it is dark, not bright like yours," Rex frowned.

"Well, maybe your form is a dark colour to mine. But this means that you do have a form," Ahsoka shrugged, "now, just imagine yourself as a dragon."

"Should we not tell Kix?" Rex asked.

"Nah, we'll make our way there and transform you back in the medbay or something," Ahsoka brushed off.

"Fine," Rex nodded before imagining himself as a dragon, feeling his body change.

Rex's dragon form was small, maybe half a foot taller than Ahsoka's, although he looked slimmer. He was a muddy brown colour, covered in specks of different shades of green. He had sharp golden slitted eyes. He had no horns, no spines. On his tail, he had spikes sticking out in a way it almost felt that they were to be used as a weapon. His neck was thicker, seemed almost flabby with loose skin and scales. His wingspan was larger than Ahsoka's as well.

"Rex! Look at your mouth!" Ahsoka exclaimed, leaning forwards curiously.

"I kind of can't," Rex pointed out.

"You have fangs! They're huge!" Ahsoka explained, "and you have rows of smaller teeth!"

"So I bite someone they're not going to be happy?" Rex questioned.

"They'll need stitches if you haven't taken part of it with you!" Ahsoka almost shouted before calmly saying, "want to go cause some chaos before your unconscious for a while?"

"Why not," Rex grinned, "been wanting the to get my own back on Fives."

-----

Ahsoka chirped, knowing Fives was following and taking a holo-recording of her chasing the mouse droid.

Rex grinned, watching as Ahsoka went by the vent before seeing a human-shaped figure. Shifting, he launched himself out of the vent.

Fives chuckled, making sure to keep his holo as still as possible as he recorded the Commander playing with the mouse droid. He heard a noise just off to the side and, looking up, he screamed, seeing this shape coming for him teeth first. Dropping his holo, he ran.

"Oh, that was even better than what I thought would happen!" Rex laughed.

"And he left his holo," Ahsoka pointed out, leaving the mouse droid to poke at the device, "it's still recording."

"You think it got his scream?" Rex asked.

"Most definitely," Ahsoka grinned, "and I think we need to give it back and point out how he saw scared of something the size of a large Tooka."

"Perfect," Rex grinned.

-----

"So this was the terrifying monster that attacked you?" Echo asked, seeing the small dragon walk in with the Commander in her dragon form, "I think you need to learn to stop trying to prank the Captain."

"Why?" Fives frowned, picking up his holo from where it was dropped at his feet.

"It's obviously the Captain. Didn't they say that Commander Cody became a dragon because he was General Kenobi's bonded?" Echo pointed out, "well, the Captain was the Commander's bonded."

"Great, now I lost one of my pranking victims," Fives sighed.

-----

"You motherkriffer!" Kix swore as the dragon turned into Rex, who promptly fell unconscious, "now I have to fill in more paperwork."

616