Henituse War Arc (2)

Začať od začiatku

No one approached Cale while they were here… Maybe because the dimension owner indicated that he was on Cale Henituse's side

'Those who just arrived? Who?' Eruhaben thought a little about who this newcomer was?

'Looks like the dimension owner doesn't like these newly arrived' He thought

Not long after that the screen came back on and showed a video broadcast

___________________________________

This casual afternoon would be the start of the war.

"Everybody, calm down! Move according to the guide knight's instructions!”

The knight shouted out loud as he directed the scared citizens to safety. The soldiers helped the citizens move to safety, just as they had practiced in advance.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

All of the houses throughout the city closed their doors. They were expecting to hear the citizens locking their doors. However, no sound of doors being locked could be heard.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The armored knights and equipped soldiers moved from the castle walls and throughout the city.

However, none of this could be heard as well.

"This is so terrible..." Queen Litana clutched her chest, feeling how war was fought between humans and monsters in the Henituse Territory.

Everyone (Except a few figures behind the glass) held their breath at the events displayed on the screen

“War…” Choi Han said under his breath

Boom- boom!

The noise of the wyverns ramming into the shield was too loud to hear anything else.

Rooooooooooar!

The roars of the wyverns were the only other thing that could be heard in Rain City. The citizens of the city all had pale expressions.

This was the first time they had personally seen a wyvern.

Even the smallest one was at least 5 meters long. The knight on top who was controlling the large monster looked like a small dot.

"That's really the Wyverns Knight Brigade from the legend" One of the Roan Nobles said

"Heh... Look at the majesty of the Paerun Wyverns Knight Brigade, the remotest Henituse Territory can never match it, our legend is about to begin" Clopeh's eyes shone as he saw the Wyverns charging towards the silver shield.

“Tck… How do we beat them, maybe the Heroes can but…” Alberu started to think about all the possible opportunities

However, the knights who were wearing armor as white as snow seemed experienced in controlling these violent wyverns, making the soldiers and knights all gulp.

Click. Click.

The citizens started to peek out their windows.

Will the shield break?

Does that mean we will all die?

They were looking toward the castle walls with fear.

It was at that moment.

“...It is the young master-nim!”

*Shock* Every attention is fixed on the red strands gently swaying across the screen