Battle against Darkness!!/ Part 2

Comenzar desde el principio

Y/n: "... FLAIL!!"

You then slammed your fist into her head, sending her tumbling to the ground, Just then Ariel Attacked you from Behind!

Ariel: "Marionette Thread!!"

She then Fired A Bunch of Threads at you, and she wrapped it at you, trapping you in Place, as you struggled to get Free!

Ariel: "Hahahahaha! Got you Trapped now!"

Just then Kumoko Got up and Grabbed Her Scythe as she swung it at your chest, leaving A Large gash because that's one of the most Overpowered weapons you had ever seen, but you then broke free from her webbing, and you coated your arms in Armament Haki, and Threw Kumoko into the air where you flew after her and unleashed A New attack!

Kumoko: "Huh!?"

Y/n: "Gum Gum Double Bazooka!!"

You then Punched her so Hard in the face she went flying back to the ground!

You then landed back onto the ground, as Sophia then began To summon A Red Mist out of her body that began to Freeze and Shatter anything it Touches, such as the Grass, and Trees, and soon she began to control it, firing right towards you, but you...

You then landed back onto the ground, as Sophia then began To summon A Red Mist out of her body that began to Freeze and Shatter anything it Touches, such as the Grass, and Trees, and soon she began to control it, firing right towards you, but you dodged it!

Y/n: "Gah! What was that!?"

Sophia: "That was My Shining Blood Mist, It combines my Shining Mist, and My Blood Mist ability to make it into a Mist I Can control and freeze anything it touches!"

She then Began firing the Mist at you, in which you Slammed your hand into the ground and Yelled!

Y/n: "Crystal Dragon Festival!!"

You then summoned Your 5 crystal Dragons but this time instead of just attacking they Began circling Around Sophia Faster, Faster, and Faster, Until they began to form A Big white Blur, And then they Began firing Beams of energy that healed you!

Y/n: "Crystal Dragon: End's Festival!!"

Ariel: 'Damnit! She's Healing Herself so Rapidly! What are we gonna do?'

She then began to Summon Several Massive Taratects (AKA Magical Spiders), and they began attacking the Crystal Dragons stopping them from healing you, and you Just charged at Ariel where both of your Fists clashed creating Shockwaves!

Y/n: "Who do you think you are Demon Lord!?"

Ariel: "Former Demon Lord, And I am the Kawaii Magical girl Airel!"

Y/n: "Are you A Reincarnation or something!?"

Ariel: "What? No! But I Know Kumoko and Sophia are... I'm not sure that they were called but something about... Wakaba Hiiro, and Shouko, or something like that, I don't know."

Just then A Look of Shock waved over your face as you knew who those two people were!

Y/n: 'Wait A Second! Kumoko and Sophia are, or I guess were Wakaba and Shouko! The two Class outcasts! So this is what happened to them!'