𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: (𝚉𝚊𝚌𝚔)

Magsimula sa umpisa

{Name} stationed herself within the middle of the bed. She stood up straight and had Zack check her ears. Anna continued to ask questions.

"Have you been eating healthy?"

"With Darius around, It's impossible to eat anything unhealthy."

"My lady!"

"Are you experiencing anything other than the ringing?"

"Well, during the ringing I felt like I was gonna faint..."

"But anything after that?"

"No..."

{Name} mumbled. Zack then checked her other ear.

"Have you been listening to loud music?"

"Not recently, Its always in medium or low when I have my earbuds on."

"I see.."

Zack was then done checking her ear. He turned around and saw Anna taking notes of {Name}'s answers.

"There doesn't seem to be damage in her ears. I'll give her a full check up just incase."

Anna nodded. Zack then grabbed other tools to start his work. He gave {Name} a full check-up.

Moments later, He told Anna that she didn't have any injuries or anything wrong with her. Anna nodded.

"Hmm... That's strange... Are you sure you weren't imagining it {Name}?"

"If I was, I wouldn't have the urge to faint."

{Name} said. Zack nodded.

"Hmm, It seems so. We can't give or get you anything right now. We don't have a clear diagnose yet. After the ringing, your ears were sensitive right?"

{Name} nodded.

"Stay away from loud noises right now."

Anna advised. {Name} made a sound of approval.

"Thank you... I'll tell you again if I experience- GAH!"

{Name} suddenly screamed.

"{Name}?!"

Anna said. From {Name}'s spot, the said girl fell to the ground, holding her ears with both her hands. Anna stayed by her side, stabilizing her fallen figure.

"G-gah! It's... Its happening again!"

{Name} said as she squinted her eyes at the loud ringing in her ears. It was so loud.

Anna looked worried and motioned Zack to do something. Zack could only look in a panic gaze and look around. Perhaps there was something causing the sounds in her room.

He locked eyes with the butler, who was also looking for something to help his master. Suddenly a thud was heard from {Name}.

"{Name}?! Oh no! Zack she fainted!"

Anna yelled. Zack turned around to see the Anna holding {Name}'s unconsious body. Zack acted quickly, he grabbed the medic bag and grabbed the stethoscope. He moved it around her chest, trying to analyze her heart beat.