4

Jungkook didn't sleep that night. How can he marries a weirdo, no i mean just think about it.

Taehyung is really a weirdo.

He called Jungkook a bunny? A animal!!

He decided to not marry this old man with mask and tell his parents..yes..they will agree right?

What do you think?

But when they themselves had arranged the marriage without his permission then maybe they won't agree?

What will he do now?

Tell his bestfriend about this?

Right.

After thinking like mannnnnnnnnnny years he finally got guts to wake up Jimin from his midnight sleep.

" Hyungi...........e, wake up. We have a very important subject to talk. Get up. Get up." Jungkook shouted and started shaking jimin violently.

"Wh-...what .....what .? What the fuck kookie? Why are you awake in the middle of the night. It's fucking 3'O clock." Jimin started with a sleepy voice and then shouted.

"Hyungie i want to tell you that i will not marry Taehyung the weirdo. Yes."
He nodded rapidly.

"You piece of shit ...wake me up, at this hour to tell me this.?" Jimin face pamed.

"Yeah." Again a nod.

" It's can't be happening here, kook. You will be married the day after tomorrow with Kim Taehyung the weirdo. That's full and final." Jimin said in one breath and go back to complete his beauty sleep.

"Noooooo" Jungkook whined but that's no use.

Let's give this weirdo old man a second chance.. see what happens next.

The next day

Every one seated on the chair in dining room for having their breakfast.

" Papa.....where is my banana milk? And why there is pancakes? You know na i love to eat kimchi fried rice with banana milk." Jungkook complaint his papa.

"Kookie baby please eat this for one day. I will tell your husband for buy a plenty of banana milk shake for you. Okie?" Suga tried to control his baby.

"Yes baby, just for one day, eat this." Hobi also tried.

But that has no use.

"No,no,no..." Jungkook pouted heavily, throwing his legs like a 5 years old baby.

"Bu..hahaha.......hahaha.........papa can you see this? Hahaha.....appa..hahaha....how can you fixed my marriage to a little boy...who drinks banana milk...hahaha....." Taehyung  who was there from starting and watched all the drama,started laughing hardly cluching his stomach.

Silence

Now Taehyung have a pancake on his face. Oops this fall down quickly and the honey stick on his face.

Nothing

Just a angry bunny threw his plate full of pancakes on Taehyung.

"You old man. Stop laughing like a maniac. I love to drink banana milk. So what's your problem with this. You love pancakes right? Now eat." Jungkook said angrily.

What do you think. The situation i mean the honey pancakes bothered the old man?

No.

He stuck out his tongue and licked the honey.

And

He also have a smiley face.

And that's angered our baby bunny more

And that's angered our baby bunny more..so stromped and get out from their..not before a yelling.

not before a yelling

(Ignore the mic...but tell me he is cute right?)

Night time...

"Banana milk,choco chips,7 ramen cups,honey butter chips,banana chips.....blablaba(i am too lazy)
two hoodies, trousers, one pillow. Now all done yeah.Currently Jungkook packing his bag for run away..you heard it right.

As he don't want to marry this potato old honey sticked man. So he decided not to tell anyone, even his jimin hyungie does not know about this.

According to him he wants to marry his love of the life. And Taehyung doesn't seems to be his type, besides who's gonna marry a potato. Running away is bestest option he can think of.

After getting out from the banquet hall he will go to Seoul, there he will be start studying photography and also can found a good guy who can sing.

You know he loves guys who can sing and play guiter.

Other side of the earth..

" Water and money..yeah this is all i will need to my journey. I am ready."

Taehyung also don't want to marry this little boy. No, just imagine the said boy was cring for a simple banana milk!!

Nonsense.

So, here he is getting ready for his journey to Seoul to London. After talking with his girlfriend he decided to ran away.

He wants to marry his love not a little boy.

At 11:30 Pm

Every one is sleeping so the road is clear for running away..

Two male is silently walking.

Near the back door of the hall.

"Doom"

The next chapter contain their journey starting .

How is it?

Do you liking this story far.

Tell me your thoughts.

I am getting no idea🥺 ...is my writing can express the story line.😬

Vote and comment if you like the story.

Thanks for reading ☺️ 💜