1

"please papa tell me.. where are we going?" Jungkook whined.

"Kooki......e  keep patience baby...you will know when we will arrived there ok?" Suga said calmly.

"What happened babies" Jungkook 's appa asked to his two babies.

"Nothing..hoba, our kookie just getting impatient about surprise" Suga said and secretly winked to his husband.

" If you have problem then you don't have to tell me about our destination but tell me one thing, is my minie hyungie coming?" Jungkook asked with a said tone while a cute pout forming his beautiful face.

"Yeah..kookie. Jimin is coming." Suga said with a smile.

Sometimes after

"Minie hyungi......e" Jungkook shouted and throw himself on his best friend.

"Slow down kookie. I see, exiced for your marriage haa" Jimin said while smirking.

"Huh" Jungkook got shocked hearing the new news.  His marriage? But how is this possible.? His marriage and he himself don't know about this.

" Hey, Jungkook back to earth. You seemed like you didn't know about this." Jimin asked amazed isn't it's his marriage !!

"Jiminaaaaah ....yeah actually he didn't know about this because it's... it's h--is s-sec-ret marriage..yes it is..right hoba?" Suga asked shuttering and pinched hobi.

"Yeah yeah.." hobi nervously smiled.

"But appa, papa how ....how can you"
Jungkook asked he couldn't believe it ..his papa did this to him and appa too. He felt like betrayed.

"kookie.. don't be said baby. Let's enter the banquet hall baby..you know it's very beautiful in inside,just like you." Hobi said

" Don't compare a normal hall to my baby koo..." Suga whined while taking his kookie's hand for entry.

Hobi smiled at this sight and went after them with Jimin.

( The banquet hall )

(Ignore the outsiders and there is daytime)

After entering the hall..

Hoseok and Yoongi went to their room and Jungkook and Jimin went to a shared room.

"What's with this sulking face kookie" Jimin asked?

"I don't want to marry hyungie..." Jungkook said sulking.

( Can i eat him alive for being a cute cupcake🤔)

" ......"

"But this marriage fixed when you were little kookie." Jimin smiled and sat on the bed beside Jungkook.

" Wohh..my marriage fixed from past but i dont know.. why?" Jungkook asked.

" Yeah...Ooo kookie horn..!! Can you hear that i think your future husband is coming. I need to see him. ....bye.." he said and ran from there.

" Future husband !!🙄" Jungkook said but got up from bed for see his FUTURE HUSBAND!!

He went near the window and saw a black marcidies stop infront of the hall and a handsome male get out from the car. He has a dimple smile and from the other side one more male come with a wide shoulder. Jungkook guessed that they are a couple. He can see that his parents went near them and greeted them.

After sometime the four male enter the hall but where is his HUSBAND!!

Is marring a invisible man??

He just got ready to back near his bed but suddenly this car's back door opend a extremely handsome male got out from there. He got shocked while looking at his face.

 He got shocked while looking at his face

" Wow"

Here is the first chapter....

Sorry for this late..

Try to ignore the mistakes.😅

Taekook's first meeting is coming.

Are you excited?

Vote and comment if you like this chapter.

Please communicate with me, you can tell my mistakes to.

Thanks for reading ☺️