13. *Still needs a name* part one

Start from the beginning

Rebecca looked into Henry's eyes and said "get out of my house Henry" "your house?!?, I paid for this house, as you sat on your ass!!" Rebecca stood there saying nothing, after Rebecca said nothing back to Henry, he let out a sigh and said, "I'm going out," "where are you going to go?" "Where do you think?" Henry turned around and got keys from the hook he put them on and walked to the front door. "Henry, don't tell me you're going to his house!!!" Henry didn't answer her. "Henry, I swear to god if you go to his house, don't bother coming home!!!" "Okay" Henry smiled as he said this to her, then closed the door behind him.

Henry made his way to his car and turned it on, and when he looked up, he saw Rebecca looking through one of the windows crying. She had her hand covering her mouth as she cried. After a few minutes, she closed the curtain. Henry thought to himself that he should feel bad, it is his wife who is crying after all, but for some reason, he could care less about her. After he thought about it he pulled out of the driveway and made his way to William's house because it would be nice to see him after all the commotion Rebecca made.

As Henry was driving he looked at the time on his watch. It was 12:30, 'I wonder if Will is still up' Henry said to himself.

*a few minutes later*

As Henry was about to pull into the road where William's house is, he thinks to himself, 'why did Will, have to live so far away?' Henry looks at the time again and it was 1:05. 'Let's hope Will, doesn't mind me visiting this late'. Henry said this to himself even though he knew that William would be angry for him vising this late but he didn't care.

Henry got out of his car and then walked up to the front door, he knocked on the door a few times. After a few minutes of nothing, so he knocked again. This time he did a little bit louder than the last one. This time, he heard someone coming down the stairs. He hopes it was William. So he fixed the tie he had on and fixed his hair a little with his hand.

And then the front door swung open, "What the fuck do you want?!" "My bad, Will" "oh it's you, what the fuck do you want?" "What, I can't I visit my friend?" "Henry it's like one in the fucking morning, why are you even visiting this late?" "Because I can"

After Henry spoke he walked right past, William, without asking if he could come in. "Henry, what do you want?" "What. I can't visit you now?" "Henry stop avoiding my question". As William said this, he closed the door because the cold wind was getting into the house. "I'm not avoiding your question, will" "if you're not then, answer the question I just asked you then" "what was the question?" "Why are you here, it's one in the morning?" "Oh, that's easy" "okay then what is it?"

Henry didn't even answer the question, he just moved closer to William. William moved back a bit but he backed up into a wall and with this Henry got a hold shirt and pulled him down to his level and he pulled William into a kiss. William was shocked and tried pushing, Henry off of him, but he failed. Henry kept kissing William after a bit Henry bit down on William's lip and this caused William to open his mouth and allowed Henry to slide his tongue into his mouth. Once Henry pulled away, William managed to say "what the hell, henry" and with this William slaps Henry across the face, "my wife home, Henry" "I must have forgotten," said Henry as he rubbed his cheek where William had just slapped him. "And so what if she's home?" Asked Henry, "She can walk in on us, Henry!" Henry pushed William against the wall again, and he stepped on his tippy toes. And whispered into William's ear "Just don't be loud then~" and with that Henry kissed William's ear and he started to go to William's neck. William tried pushing henry away, but he was enjoying Henry's kiss so he let him place a bit more on him.

Henry finally broke the kiss, he got a hold of William's right hand, and he pulled William to the living room, William tried to stop him again but since he didn't want someone waking up because he made a scene he just let henry pull him to the living room. What's the worst that can happen?