Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Blood. It was everywhere. On my hands, on my face, on my shirt, and on the knife I was holding in my hand. I was running down the street, the one with Edman's bakery on it. I didn't stop, I didn't stop for anything, even the sharp pain in my side, because I had just killed somebody.

I must have ran for hours, on this never ending street. I passed the library, the ice cream shop, the local hang out spot. I would never see any of these things again. But I didnt look at them, I only looked straight ahead. Finally, the street stopped, and there was nothing in front of me. Nothing but darkness. The end. I slowly turned around, looking back the way I came. Standing behind me was everyone I ever loved. My mother, father, my best friends DJ and Ally. My biology teacher, Mr. Greene. That was the only subject I was ever good at. Behind them, so many others, distant relatives, close friends. Doctors, neighbors, everyone I ever met in my life. So many different people, but they all had the same look on their face. Dissapointment. They were all staring at the knife in my hand. I looked down at it. The blood had dried, making it stick to my hand. As hard as I tried, I couldnt get it off. "No." I whispered. I sank to my knees. "NO!" I screamed. Slowly, Ally took a step towards me. " Get away." I said. She took another. "Get away from me, or ill kill you too." She didnt respond. She still had that look of god damn dissapointment on her face. She crouched down to say something to me. She opened her mouth , but before she could say anything, a gust of wind tore through the street. "What?" I screamed. The wind was howling around us. She opened her mouth to say it again, but the words were taken by the wind. I stood up, and was immideatley knocked down by it. "Ally!" I screamed. But she was gone. They all were. Nobody was there except for me. The wind continued to howl. It stung my eyes, burned my skin, and blocked out all other sound. It finally pushed me to the end of the street, and I fell into the darkness.