Come To The Rescue

In your cozy bed at 10:00pm on a Saturday, watching Jujutsu Kaisen, enjoying a lovely bowl of ice cream, not planning on going out at all. But then you hear your phone ring. You groan and pause your show as you mumble “This better be good.” Not to your surprise it’s your tipsy friend Sophia, but she’s begging you to go out with her because she doesn't feel safe. Obviously you're going to go to protect your best friend of 10 years, you say “Okay, Hold on and I'll be there in 10 alright.” All you hear is a scared “mhmm” and then a beep. Honestly you're worried because this is the first time she's called sounding unsafe at a party full of old friends and relatives. But they were absolutely drunk so they couldn’t do anything. You were wearing a long sleeve shirt and pj pants so you just threw on jeans and your jacket and flew out the door. (Time Skip) You pull onto this creepy dirt road and you get out of your car just then you  hear Sophia yelling and pleading for help. You run towards her voice and scream her name with worried tears in my eyes, like You're freaking out. You see her with her back up against a person's chest, and you could slightly see that the person’s arm was around her waist and the person's hand on her chin. You couldn’t really make out what the person looked like either, but all you knew was that the person was a guy. All you knew you were scared shitless and didn’t know what to do. So you just yelled “Let her go!” He chuckled and said smoothly “Darling, I would love to let your little friend go but I'm starving.” his voice sent shivers down your spine, then you put the two and two together. These attacks were the victims were drained of blood and people missing, he’s a vampire. He looked up at you from your friend's neck, the light shined just right on his eyes. They were a gorgeous shade of brown. “Wait what the hell am I thinking?!,” “I have to save my friend.” You say to yourself. He said softly “Do you know what I am?” You hesitated and looked down but before you could even answer him you looked up and he was gone. But Sophia was in your arms faster than you drove your car here. Honestly you're surprised you didn’t get pulled over. “Omg Sophia you're shaking, are you okay?” She wiped her tears with bravery that you so much respected and said “I’m much better now that you're here.” You thought “Why didn’t he kill her?” But just then three men walked out of the darkness all wearing suits, you see him. He almost made my friend into his dinner. “I will kill him if he hurts you again.” You whisper. She looks at you and then gets behind you. The first one that almost ate your friend. He had white hair that looked fluffy, eyes that are the color of bark on a tree, and had a very elegant black and white suit. The one next to him had black hair, and it fell into a middle part but was a little long, his eyes were too brown but a bit lighter like coffee, and his suit was all black. But the last one though, his hair was dark brown as well, but very curly and kinda looked like an afro, his eyes were again too brown, but they were the color of an old book that hasn’t been touch for a while, and his suit was black and the tie was a very very dark blue. As you were examining these strange men you were interrupted by a chipper voice that spoke, “I’m very sorry about my friends actions here, allow me to introduce myself I’m Arny, this is Brandon and Danny.” “So that's the name of the person who tried to make my friend out of his dinner, fantastic.” you say sarcastically. You see Danny looking at you with the death stare, so you pull out your resting bitch face. He slowly walks towards you and your friend and says “Darling, I can assure you that it can take me under minutes to drain every single drop of-” He was stopped by Brandon “That enough Danny, were not here to scare them.” Brandon said. You think to yourself “It’s a little too late for that buddy.” Danny scoffed and was silent. You  turned toward Sophia and gave her the keys to your car and said “Go home, If I don’t call you tomorrow at noon, call the police, got it.” She took the keys and hesitated. Your voice cracked “Please Sophia, promise me.” She finally spoke “You expect me to leave you here with vampires hell no Y/N!” “Are you crazy?!” You look at the men then look back at her and whisper “Please So I promise I will come home.” “And If you don’t then what?” I will lose you forever.” You pull yourself together, hold her hands and say “Trust me okay.” She looked towards the men and Brandon smirked and waved, she said “I swear if you hurt her in any way shape or form I will find you and kill you, got it!” The men looked at eachother and looked back at us and they said “You have our word.” She looked back, turned around and walked away from you. But before completely turning the corner she yells “I LOVE YOU DUMBASS, SAVE A SPOT FOR ME IN HELL!” You yell back “I LOVE YOU TOO BITCH, AND I WILL!”