"hey! not true!" i swipe them away. "i got them like 3 years ago damn..."

"whatever, ill TRY to find a shirt in this mess. its like youve never been on a date before!"

"yes i have! plenty of them!" i retort defensively, crossing my arms. suga turns from my closet, eyes squinted. "no you havent..."

"yeah i know" i resign, drooping my shoulders. "werent you the one that just asked me if i was whoring around?"

he snickers, "its called a joke dumbass, one that flew straight over your fat head."

"fuck off! not like your whoring around either!"

he stops shifting through my clothes. "daichi, im not telling you where my dick has and hasnt been recently." he gives me a semi serious looks that makes me instantly shut the fuck up. yeah i would absolutely rather not know that.

he throws an outfit at me. "there it is! all i could find. but itll be good enough!" he states proudly. "alright, let me go change."

i look at myself in the mirror and smile. hey, i dont look half bad! i walk back out to my room, waiting for the suga stamp of approval. "hell yeah! basic but sexy!" he says dramatically wiggiling his eyebrows. i push his shoulder. "thanks, dumbass."

its 11:25, and i hop in my car to go pick up y/n. i turn the key, causing the car to jump to life. i pull down the visor, checking my face. i make eye contact with myself; you got this daichi.

AN: this is the outfit inspo btw!

y/n pov

AN: your outfit! unless u hate it lol

i sit impatiently on my bed, tapping my foot and checking my watch

i sit impatiently on my bed, tapping my foot and checking my watch. its only 11:25, why am i stressing so much??

i let out a nervous sigh and fall back first onto my bed, arms spread out. i look at my tapestry covered ceiling, tracing the designs of each to pass the time. every minute that passed, my heart beat became more rapid. i am so fucking nervous.. what if im not the girl he thinks i am? i mean, we JUST met. but somehow hes constantly on my mind. what if im not on his at all? am i just another girl? i shake my head. i cant let myself think like that! i am baddest bitch, hes lucky to even get to take me out! i stare some more at the ceiling. that wasnt very convincing, lol. suddenly, i hear the doorbell ring and i shoot up off my bed. i look at my phone, reading "11:50am." wow hes early! thank god, every minute past 12 would gave put me into cardiac arrest.

i walk down the steps, opening the door for a VERY put together daichi. i look him up and down, my face heating up a little bit. god this motherfucker is so HOT.

"hey y/n! are you ready to leave?" he says, holding out his arm with a soft smile.

"yeah of course!" i link my arm with his, feeling how strong he is under that sweatshirt he's pulling off a little too well.

he opens the car door for me, gesturing for me to get in. i guess chivalry isnt dead! before she shuts the door, he says "you look absolutely beautiful, y/n." and closes the door. i begin to pass out, and my head hit the wall, BOW!

he turns the car on, proceeding to back out of my driveway. he puts his arm on my seat and turns his head, completely ignoring his backup camera. there is NO WAY this man doesn't realize what he's doing!

(daichi pov: oh shit i totally forgot i had a backup camera! haha.)

as he drives, i cant stop looking at him. his finger taps on the steering wheel along with the music, eyes adorably trained on the road.

"so, are you gonna finally tell me where youre taking me?" i break the silence, trying not to focus on him so hard. unbeknownst to me, he could see me staring at him from the corner of his eye, truly flattered and a little flustered but he was determined not to show it.

"youll see when we get there."

"so your not gonna give me even a LITTLE hint?"

"nope!" he puts emphasis on the p as he continues to drive. after a little while the song ends, and a new one pops up on the screen. i gasp a little and his eyes widen, quickly throwing his hand up to skip the song.

"no wait i love this song!! put it back on!" i throw my hand onto the dash, putting my hand on top of his.

"wait, really?" his lips curved up a little.

"hell yeah! turn that shit up!"

now playing: kiss by lil peep

he looks at me and chuckles as a sing along to the song, holding a pretend mic in my hand. the instrumentals before the chorus play, and i say "come on daichi, sing with me!!"

"im a terrible singer! no way!" he blushes a little.

"i KNOW you know the whole damn thing!"

"yeah, but im gonna embarrass myself!!"

"dont care! u better sing its coming up!"

we look at each other, and scream at the top of our lungs:

"ONE MORE CHANCE BABY GIVE ME A KISS BABY YOU GOT ONE MORE CHANCE AT A NIGHT LIKE THIS YOU CAN HOLD MY HAND IN THE BACK OF THE WHIP I SAW MY PLUG AT THE CLUB CAME BACK WITH A BRICK!"

we laughed so hard, and seeing him creep out of his shell and have fun was heart warming.

we chat the rest of the car ride, and it seems like a second until we arrive at our destination.

"wow." is all i can say, as my eyes sparkle at the sight.

words: 1511

AN: daichi doesnt rlly seem like the person to like lil peep but hey thats why its fun life can be whatever i want it to😁✨