19. Does This Count?

Start from the beginning

" I want an answer.. And you know that Re" he replied.

" What do you want me to say Chris?" the sun was almost down and that little warmth I was feeling was gone now and soon I was about to be lost inside this darkness again.

Chris looks at me one more time before standing up to leave.

" You shouldn't have come here Rene "

He leaves again.

I won't.

I will fight this time.

I run behind him, pulling him by his wrist and crashing my lips with his. The warmth hit me again and before I knew I was lost in a long wanted kiss that both of us were craving.

" Does this answer your question? " I ask while parting my lips from his. His hand reaches my lower back and he pulling my body closer to his until I hit his chest. A hand cups my face while his thumb brushes my lower lip which I bite slightly. His lips are on mine again, but this time I let him dominate the kiss. His tongue explores my mouth again while mu hands brushes his hair. Everything seems so perfect and complete. We break the kiss to breathe some air.

" Some of them I would say" Chris answered with a very sweet smile.

" I like you Stuart!" I say covering my eyes with my hands. " I can't believe I'm saying this but I like you. You're a jerk most of the time but you give perfect kisses and I like that. I'm getting used to have you around me all the time. I'm getting used of your body next to mine when we sleep, I'm getting used of your cooking now.. And... "

" I like you too, peach" Chris said and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. " I fucking want you all the time, by my side. I want to be with you, to know what you're doing, to give you the best kisses all the time. You know what I'll do the cooking as long as you give me besos."

A smile curved on my lips.

" I didn't know you had this all in you Stuard. "

" Neither did I, peach "

I got an confession. Everyone said that it would be impossible that it wasn't true.. That Chris would never be what I wanted him to be... But it wasn't so hard after all.

I give him a tight and breathe the cologne on him. I love how he smells. I want to rest my head on his neck and stay there.

" Hey, you said you wanted to visit the place... Wanna come? I know a place or two.."

" Really?!" He asked surprised.

" Yes, Chris."

" All fine with me." And then he tangels our hands together and puts them on his pocket. He can be sweet sometimes.

I lead him to my favorite place on earth." D'angelo ", known for the best sweets on town. I would always come here to eat those perfect waffles with ice cream on top of it. Most of the time you would find me there, solving some matematical problems.

" You're gonna love this!" I murmur to Chris, who just gives me a sweet smile, which I've been dying to see. Smiling looks good on him.

" Whatever peach says" Chris talks, gesturing for the waiter to come where we were sitting. I. The meantime he left for the bathroom.

I was just gazing at the menu, which I didn't need btw but being modest...

" What can I get for this beautiful lady?" he says in an almost flirtatues tone. Chris was still not here and I'm sure he's was going to hate me flirting back at him. Jealously does look good on him.

" What do you suggest?" I say with a smile, my eyes pinned at him.

He swallowed once and captured his bottom lip in between his teeth. I believe he might have felt a little bit nervous.. I mean he should.

" You can try our new one" he said.
" Pistachio pancakes... And a tropical juice.. Would be a perfect much"

" You say.." I whisper raising my brows a little.

I could feel Chris's breath behind my ear and the waiters gaze at him. Chris grabbed my throat, tangling his fingers in my hair, capturing my breath with a kiss. That tongue rushed inside my mouth, giving me the taste of mint and cigarette. The waiter cleared his throat and with a smile said "okay, see you in a bit".

" As you should" Chris siad in a angry tone. " I can't believe this my sweety peach.. I leave for 5 minutes and you're already flirting with the waiter"

" You didn't have to do that though"

" I'm just marking my territory peach" he says kissing my cheek softly " Don't do that again, cause the outcome might not be that good.."

" I'd like to see you try, though" I whisper in his ear, and his hand grabs my thigh below the table, sending shivers through my body. "

" You sure about that " Chris replied.

Fuck, yes.

" Order is ready " the waiter said, handing over the plates.

" You're gonna love this! " I say, and a dirty smile curves on Chris's lips.

" I'm getting my favourite dessert later on the bed " he whispered, making me almost choke on that juice.

The waiter eyes winded and he just smiled and left.

" Chris you should learn some manners "I say punching him on his forearm.

" Teach me "

" Shut up and eat! " I say shoving him the frok with a piece of pancake on it.

He almost chokes on it but controlled himself well.

" Wanna talk about it now? " Chris said, getting comfortable on his seat.

I know very well what he wants to talk about.. Eneyd. Do I wanna talk about it? Probably not. " Do I have too?" yes.

" I already told you what you have to know..!"

" Now what?! " Chris asked." You will tell him.. That he doesn't need to try anything... Or land a hand on you... And I'm not even talking about pressing his dirty lips on your skin. Are we clear peach?"

" I'm smelling jealousy " I say.

" as you should! " He said. " Now let's leave.. I have something planned for you "

" Yes sir "

What do you think?

Did you like this one?

What do you think will happen? Will they be together or something will happen and they will break up?

See you very soon....