01. 𝙰𝚣𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚗 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎

Madison walked into the staffroom. It was the last day before the term resumed. Madison smiled as she saw Minerva. "Hey Minerva. Have a good holiday?" She asked as she sat down.

Minerva nodded and smiled. "I did dear. Did you? I hear you visited Severus on a number of occasions," she said as she looked to the younger witch.

Madison blushed. She smiled. "I was merely visiting a friend. That's all," she said.

"Of course dear."

Madison smiled slightly as Severus walked in. She stood up and walked over to him. "How is it Minerva knows I was visiting you over summer?" She asked as she looked at him.

Severus shrugged. "No idea."

"Well I didn't say anything. So you must have. As I know that no one knows I was visiting you," Madison stated as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"So you assume I must have told her?"

"Well... yes."

Severus raised his eyebrows and walked off. Madison rolled her eyes and smirked. She knew that Dumbledore had turned up at Severus' house while she was there. And he had guessed what had gone on.

And she knew it had been him who had told Minerva about them. But Madison was having fun saying it was Severus who had let slip.

Madison had inherited her playful side from her older brother James who was now dead. And Madison missed him so much. But she had her nephew Harry.

****

Madison was sitting in her chambers. She was about to drop off to sleep when Albus' patronus came into the room. "It is important, come to my office. Password is lemon drops"

Madison grabbed her dressing gown and groaned. She saw the love bite from Severus on her neck. She cast a quick concealment spell.

****

Madison walked into the office. She saw the other professors there. She was freezing cold. Severus instantly took a step next to her. Albus walked in.  "Albus. What's going on?" Minerva asked.

"Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban. And we believe he will be going after Harry Potter."

Madison paled. Sirius Black was the reason that her brother and Lily were dead. He had betrayed them which had resulted in their deaths.

Madison felt the anxiety rising. She instantly grabbed Severus' hand. He saw the look on her face. "Madison?"

"I need to get out of here. Please Sev," Madison mumbled.

****
Madison couldn't believe what had happened. Sirius Black was out of Azkaban. And he was going after her nephew. Severus handed her a glass of firewhiskey. She downed it instantly.

Severus looked to her. "That won't help at all. You know," he told her as he made the glass disappear.

Madison rolled her eyes and scoffed. "And what will Severus? You tell me what will help? Because the man who is the reason my family are dead has escaped from Azkaban... and he's going after my nephew. What's to stop him coming for me? I'm a Potter too."

"Black won't be stupid to try and reach you here. You are protected here Madison. And you know that," Severus told her.

"Really? Because the way I'm seeing it, I am not safe here. James and Lily were meant to be safe. They weren't. And Sirius Black isn't an idiot. He will know that Harry is here. So this is the first place he will come," Madison said.

Severus rolled his eyes. "Black won't come here. He knows that Albus is here. And the dementors will be stationed here too," he explained.

Madison groaned. "Great. So I have to walk past the floating doom sticks? This year is going to be a joyful occasion," she mumbled.

"Give them no reason to target you."

"Sev. This is me. I am just torture."

****

Madison sat in her bed and sighed. She felt like everything that had happened was all down to fate. Madison knew that everything happened for a reason.

Madison heard her portrait door opening. She knew Severus had her password. The door to her bedroom opened. "Did you not get enough during the holidays?" She asked.

"Shut up."

Madison kneeled up on the bed. She wrapped her arms around Severus' neck. The two of them kissed heatedly. Severus silently cast a spell leaving Madison in just her underwear.

Within moments, Madison felt Severus' tongue sucking and biting at her clit. She couldn't stop the moans from leaving her mouth. She thanked merlin that there was a silencing charm on her chambers.

Madison could feel her walls getting tighter. She gripped his shoulders as she felt herself release her load. Severus pulled his mouth away from her and kissed her.

Madison could taste herself on him. She smirked. "Severus. I want you to fuck me," she said as she pulled him close. She reached her hand down below and started pulling at his erect cock.

Severus moaned. He cast the contraceptive spell and positioned the head of his cock against her soaking entrance. "Put it in," she mumbled.

Severus pushed into her. Madison moaned. She felt Severus stretching her out. He filled her to the hilt. Madison felt him pulling out.

Severus started thrusting in and out of her. Madison couldn't stop herself from moaning. She knew how she and Severus only had sex. He made her feel good.

Within moments, both of them released their loads. Severus pulled out and smirked. "I will see you tomorrow," he said.

Madison watched as he walked off. Unaware of how this year at Hogwarts was going to change everything. And it wasn't going to be all good.

****
AUTHORS NOTE;
This is a Remus fanfic. He will be in chapter two. But Madison is sleeping with Severus up until things develop with her and Remus!
****