Nothing But Trouble

After having a meeting with Andrew, I headed to my office smiling. I noticed Latoya looking at me. "Mrs. Hall!" she said with a stern look on her face. "Yes, how may I help you?" I asked. "When are you going to stop, you think it's fair? I worked hard for that position, and you got it by sleeping with our boss!" she was creating a scene, and I couldn't handle it. "Latoya, are you saying I'm having a relationship with Mr. Ferrell? How dare you!" I said walking away, hoping she would stop. "YES! You're a thot, that's all you're good for. It's unbelievable James married you."

Quick backstory, Latoya was James' high school sweetheart. They broke up when I moved to their school. I walked up to her and said, "Well, if you had been doing your job, he would still be with you. It's quite obvious you didn't perform well." I walked off, feeling confident. While approaching my office, I could see Andrew looking at me with a smirk on his face.

I called my husband to inform him about what happened between Latoya and me. "Honey, that woman is causing trouble for me again, accusing me of having an affair with Mr. Ferrell for the promotion. We both know I worked hard for that position." I heard him laughing, "Babe, don't pay her any mind, she's just jealous. Remember in high school how she used to spread rumors about you." I smiled and hung up, feeling relieved that I had informed him about the situation. I left work early to celebrate, but before I could reach my car, I saw Andrew.

He took my hand and led me to his car, saying, "We haven't finished what we started earlier." I smiled and got into his car. We arrived at the Hilton, one of the finest hotels in Kingston. He laid me on the bed and instructed me to lie on my stomach. He kissed my back gently, removed my blouse, and ran his tongue from my back to my neck. He then kissed my earlobe, making me instantly aroused. "Stop, things are getting intense," I said. He smiled and went to the bathroom, saying, "Okay, I won't proceed." I became upset and followed him, saying, "What do you mean you're not going to make love to me? This pussy is wet, you better stick your dick in it," with a flirty look on my face.

He approached me, pushed me onto the bed, and took out his penis, saying, "Okay, suck this dick." I complied, taking it in completely. He told me to stop being naughty, so I started sucking just the tip. He groaned and asked if we were going to make love or just have sex, to which I only wanted him inside me.

He laid me on the bed, removed my skirt, spread my legs, and pleasured me with his tongue. I moaned in pleasure as he made me orgasm repeatedly. I felt weak and couldn't stand up. "Damn, he's good," was all I could think. He then entered me, and I felt every movement as he made love to me, making me feel truly loved.