《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

Start from the beginning

Zoro: "Well, looks like the Creepy feeling I was getting about this place was right after all."

[This kinda sounds like a Dungeon Theme from Wind Waker]

The 5 Juniors quickly rushed past Zoro, being the first to start going down the dark stairway, before Zoro began following them. The 6 slowly began making their way down the Deep Dark Stairway, when suddenly they passed a Lantern one that easily lit the way down more of the staircase and grabbed Zoro's attention.

Zoro: "... This building looks like it hasn't been touched in years, but that Lantern's Lit… meaning someone's been up or down this staircase recently."

The man said to himself before continuing down the stairs. The Junior Deadmen had disappeared into the darkness below as Zoro continued, now on his own. The further down he went, the Triple Swordsman then began to notice the odd sound of metal clanging.

Taking a few more steps down, Zoro had finally stepped off the stairs and had made it to flat ground, although now he found himself surrounded by rocks, almost like he was in a cave or a mine. Following the Metal Clangs, Zoro quickly found himself in the Heart of Chao Island's Dungeon, quickly being shocked as he saw the mass of cages that filled this odd cage, all holding chained up, beaten and dirtied people inside of it. A lot of the slaves were seen cowering in fear, or sitting there in a mass of confusion, whispering amongst themselves as Zoro appeared, all the while, the Junior Deadmen were trying and failing to open up the different cages, easily losing their grip or shrinking in weakness as soon at they touched the bars. One Deadman was trying to slash the Cell's Lock with his Bone Sword, but the Blade easily bounced off with a Clang.

Zoro: "The hell is all this? Some sort of Prison?... No… who in their right mind would hide a prison under some random broken house…"

Zoro said to himself once again, causing one of the Junior Deamen to perk up, quickly noticing the Swordsman standing there. The Deadman Rushed over to Zoro and quickly led him over to the cell he and the other Junior Deadmen were working on; that same Deadman then did a Slashing Motion with its arms, as if it was holding a sword. All the while the people imprisoned inside of the Cell backed away from the Bars in fear of the Pirate Hunter and Deadmen.

Zoro: "... You want me to cut the lock?"

Zoro asked the Deadman, causing it to nod rapidly while giving a thumbs up.

Zoro: "Alright, move."

The Deadmen then backed away as Zoro drew the Sword that was held in a White Sheath, it is a Legendary Blade known as the Highest Ranking of the 21 Great Grade Swords, WADO Ichimonji. The Imprisoned Slaves watched in awe and confusion as the man raised his sword, gripping it in both hands before-

*FWOO-*
*CLANG!*

Slashing his sword down on the lock, shocking himself and the Deadmen, Zoro's blade easily bounced off the Metal.

Zoro: "What the hell? I didn't even leave a scratch on it. What the hell is this made of?"

"... It's made of Sea Prism Stone…"