Chapter 2: Detective Harith

Three days later.

A huge gate, this gate is the only way for anyone to enter in the Lightbor capital. Big and lively city, in the southern part there are beautiful parks, in the western part are the market district, then at both east and northern part are the home district.

Truly a prosperous city, different from Los Pecados. Claude as he stand above the wall circling the city. True that the gate is the only way to enter and need some check from guards but for Claude he doesn't need to enter through the gate.

He jumped on the wall he is standing. His foot stepping into the floor, with it he has finally entered inside the heavily guarded city in Moniyan Empire.

Claude walked around the city, he tried some foods in streets. "Oh, that's right the box." Claude took a tiny box in his pocket then opened. "Hmm, i don't know this item at all." He scratched his head. "And the pocket book i used to look for rare items, is with Dexter." Claude closed the box and stare on the ground probably to think.

"Uhm, are you lost mister?" Claude was startled when suddenly a pink haired girl talked to him.

Claude was a wanted man with a huge bounty, so immediately look on another direction to hide his face, no one actually recognizes him that fast, but the girl in front of him was holding one of his posters. "Ah..Ah, yeah i am!" He answered a bit stuttering.

"So~ where are you going?" The girl tried to look at his face but he react at a god speed and tilt his head on another direction.

"I'm looking for the market district." Claude answered.

The girl do her best to take a glimpse at Claude but Claude tried his best to avoid her. *Weez* *Weez* "Uhm, if you go straight and then go left after that go right you will find the market district." Being tired the girl finally give Claude a direction.

"Hey Nana, there you are!" A long silver haired girl was shouting the name Nana.

In panic, Claude says "Oh thank you for the direction, Nana." and leave immediately.

*Weez* *weezz* Leaving some heavy breathes the woman says "Who's that guy Nana?".

"Oh, i forgot to asks his name. Though his only lost and i gave him directions." Nana said as she hold the woman's leg.

"Really, anyway don't go off on your own again." The woman patted Nana's head like her own child.

Nana pouted "Come on, big sis Miya i can take care of myself and also i don't want to interrupt your date with that handsome blonde boyfriend of yours."

"Oh really, Alucard and me are just friends though, f-f-for n-now p-pr-probably. " Miya said accompanied by a bit of blush.

"Woah really? Why not you look good together." Nana said looking at Miya's reddish face.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Claude walked on the street in market district. Left and right are all shops, selling different things. Hmm, where's the book shop here? He thought while looking around the street. With his eyes scanning around the place, he saw a girl floating while holding a gun buying some kind of things in the weapon shop, a girl with eyepatch who was buying bullets. There's also a blonde guy with a big sword his back wearing a blue robe being chased by girls. A girl in a purple dress chasing a white haired leonin while yelling "Lynxsu" and a brown haired guy following her while shouting "Hey Gwen, stop chasing that cat and let's go home." *weez* *weez* who also carry the things she buy.

Claude finally saw the book shop, it's called shop all of the book are being sell and you can't borrow one if you want the books then buy it and you're not allowed to read there, so it's totally different from library. He enters and say hi to the shop owner, Claude at the shelves trying to find the book his looking for. If i remember right, the title is "magical item encyclopedia". Claude thought while reading the title of each books. "Ahh! Found it." Claude said as he looked at the book like a grade schooler who got his favorite game.

Thirty minutes later.

Miya and Nana both enter the book shop, they tried to say hi to the owner but they noticed she's not in the counter. "Hello, is someone here?" Miya shouted for the whole place to hear.

"Ah, i am here." The owner waved her hand as she ran closer to Miya and Nana.

"What's wrong miss Johanna?" Nana look at the owner Johanna sincerely.

Miya tilt her head and scanned the place "Are you looking for something?"

"W-Well, a-actually there's a guy who enters here earlier, but it's been an hour since that time and he still hasn't come out. So i tried to check on him, but he is gone, he is nowhere inside this place." Johanna looked at Miya worriedly.

"That's impossible the entrance is the only way out in this store, though your store has some windows, but it's too tiny and impossible for someone in size of a human too fit in." Miya look at the tiny windows.

Nana tried to go outside with the windows "Look even i couldn't fit." She said.

"T-Then how did that guy leave i've never seen him get out from." Johanna hold her chin.

The reason and cause of Johanna not finishing her sentence was this guy getting in the conversation saying "Hey there Nana, ahh running from that girl they call miss violet is so tiring." Harith who suddenly butt in said. Who is Lynxsu anyway? Harith added in his thought.

The three ignored him and Miya continue thinking. "Hey guys, something wrong?" Harith looked at them in a confused face, Nana explained what's happening and Harith grinned in result.

"What are you grinning for, Harith?" Nana looked at him in curiousity.

Miya and Johanna looked as well. "Do you have any idea?" Miya asks him.

"Hehehe, i detective Harith from Lightborn chevalier will solved this mess in an instant." Harith punched his chest proudly.

"Wow, Harith how will you do that?" Nana looked at him in admiration.

Harith walked closer to Johanna "First, miss Johanna tell me what does the guy look like?"

"Oh, if i remember correctly, he has a blal bla bla" Johanna explains.

Harith hold his chin "Based on miss Johanna's description, i have two clues. First, it's a ghost." Miya and Nana shivered after hearing the word ghost.

"U-uhm, what's the second one?" Miya asks Harith while Nana is still hugging her legs shivering.

"Secondly, it's a expert thief, a thief who is at the mythical glory level." Harith proudly said.

Harith added "But you might ask, how can a thief get out in this place without using the door, the windows are also small." The three girls nodded to what Harith said.

"I don't know it myself!" Harith scratched his head after his proud declaration.

The trio of girls gave him a look of disappointment and says "Too much for a detective."

Johanna then declared it's fine since only one book is missing though she still leak out a saddened aura.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Claude sit in a bench in the park and opened the book. "Hmm, i didn't steal this, i'm only borrowing it." Claude mumbled as he started reading.