《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2

Începe de la început

Nami: "NOW'S MY CHANCE TO SNEAK IN AND STEAL THAT ENTIRE MANSION'S TREASURE!"

Nami said, her eyes taking the shape of the Symbol for Beris, shining a bright gold as she stared with her hands clasped together, before that excitement turned to a scheming smile as she began making her way towards the mansion.

"GGRRRAAAHHH!!!"

*CRASH!!!"

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

In another more familiar part of town, the largest about of Juniors attacked and caused mass panic, causing a more familiar voice to scream.

Usopp: "M-MONSTERS! BONY WEIRD BLACK AND WHITE MONSTERS! AND THEY'RE ATTACKING THE TOWN! AND THERE'S SO MANY! AHAHHAHAAHHHH!!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOOWHOWHOOOO!?!?"

Luffy: "What are you talking about? These guys aren't attacking anyone."

Usopp: "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? CAN YOU EVEN SEE THEM!? ARE YOU BLIND!?"

Luffy: "Yeah, I can see them. Especially that one right there."

Luffy said, pointing forwards with a smile, easily confusing the sniper, until he looked for himself.

Junior: "GRAHAHAHHH!!!"

Usopp: "AAAHHHH! THERE'S ONE RIGHT INFRONT OF US!!!"

Just as Usopp said, a Junior appeared right infront of Luffy and Usopp, causing the sniper to scream in panic as the Junior raised it's Sword to attack… bbbuuuttt!

*FWOSHING!*

Usopp: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhh… Wait, I'm not hurt at all?"

Luffy: "HEHEHEHAHHAHAHAA!"

The Deadman swung, causing Usopp to scream in fear as he thought he had been slashed, only to be shocked to see that he wasn't injured at all, causing Luffy to laugh. The Deadman had slashed at the two, except it's blade when just short of them, causing them to simply be grazed by the wind created by the attack. Usopp was confused as Luffy continued to laugh as the monster simply walked past them.

Usopp: "Wh-What's going on?"

Luffy: "They're just destroying stuff! These monsters only attack when you hit them first. Even then they're aren't even doing any real damage. See?"

Luffy said pointed towards the two Guards that had approached them earlier, the two of them fighting against and attacking a single Junior Deadman, except the Junior only attacked using moves that were easily seen coming, along the two of them to block and dodge each and every move from the monster, only getting a hit in every now and then when the Guards got sloppy, only singly winding the guards or dazing them for a second.

Usopp: "Woah, they really aren't attacking people… Wait, then this whole thing must be some sort of giant Distraction for something then! And since there are so many of them here… The guy causing it must be close then!"

Luffy: "Yeah, who's causing it? And where are they?"

Luffy said as he began looking around, an excited smile on his face. Meanwhile, Usopp looked around, only to notice something that quickly made him perk up as he pointed.

Usopp: "Look! Over there!"

Usopp said as he pointed, causing Luffy to turn following the Sniper's finger as it led towards a nearby alleyway.

Luffy: "Eh? What's so special about over there?"

Usopp: "There's none of those weird bone monsters over there, plus if you look real close, you can see a weird light coming from it too. Whoever's causing this must be hiding over there."