《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]

Start from the beginning

[I know it Looks Barren Now, but it'll get better!] 

It was Night time in quite the peaceful and normal little town, but things were much more sinister as they appeared.

"WOHOWOHOWOH! Simply Amazing! So Beautifully and Simply Amazing!"

Inside of a Very Large House, a fat bald man was seen with a spread of fancy food infront of himself as he fanned himself with a Stack of Beris (Da One Piece Money), a giant smile on his face as two men stood behind him in a guard-like style.

Fat Man: "With everday that passes I'm convinced more than more that I've found myself living in a Dream!"

The man said as he spun one of his golden forks around before turning towards Wanted Posters that had been plastered onto a wall infront of him of various very unimportant pirates.

Fat Man: "All those Foolish Pirates spending their entire lives chasing after their dreams and sailing off to the Grand Line and to their death searching for that idiotic One Piece, while I've sat here and Attained Everything they have been searching for without even stepping foot on a single Ship!"

The man began before he pointed towards a large pile of money that sat on one side of the room.

Fat Man: "Weath!"

The man then pointed his fork at a Giant Painting of himself.

Fat Man: "Fame!"

Finally the man opened his arms out wide gesturing to the feast that sat for him alone.

Fat Man: "AND MORE POWER THAN A SINGLE MAN COULD DREAM OF! WOHOHOOO! What fool wishes to be king of an entire world, while Ruling a single island is more than enough than any Man, Woman or Child could even dream of! WOHO! WOHO! WOHOHOOO!"

The man laughed as his form was revealed.

But in the middle of his laughing, he began stuffing his face with the food that sat before him, causing the Guards behind him to cringe in disgust, as a new figure walked onto the scene, stopping as he stood infront of the fat man, revealing his ...

But in the middle of his laughing, he began stuffing his face with the food that sat before him, causing the Guards behind him to cringe in disgust, as a new figure walked onto the scene, stopping as he stood infront of the fat man, revealing his form.

"*Sigh* Sir Crassa, if you have a moment…"