•ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ•

Tʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴏᴠᴇʀ 200 ʀᴇᴀᴅs!
ᴀs ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ.
ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!

•𖣘𖣘𖣘•

Freddy stood up abruptly, startling [name] once again, and headed straight for the exit. Or in this case, the demolished wall close to them.

"Wa-wait! Where are you going?"

Freddy didn't answer, his eyes forming a look of worry the further he went down the stairs situated near the attraction.

[Name] just sat there, pondering what the fuck just happened, but had no choice but to go after the bear. It's not like he had anything else to do.

Stumbling on his feet, he ran after Freddy. He didn't know what provoked his to do so, but he knew deep inside himself that it was the right thing to do.

Well, he hoped it was.

It was all going smoothly, until he ran into a problem. You see, the fact that [name] never really got to roam around the Pizzaplex, mainly because he gets shut off when he's transported into the parts and services department.

So in conclusion, he got lost. With no Freddy in sight, he decided to search for him instead. He was far from the casino anyways, so it's not like he had a choice to go back.

The halls were littered with security bots, so [name] had to be swift with his movement.

Well too bad for him for he bumped into one of The security bots, and it let out a siren alerting the others. [Name] began to panic and shoved his leg into it's torso, knocking it unto the ground.

He raised his foot, and shoved it back down over and over, sickening crunch noises following each kick. [Name] snapped back to his senses and gazed down at the disfigured bot, that's in shambles. Wired struck out through the head and the arms were somewhere far from the bot, seemingly gotten kicked far away.

[Name] questioned his own actions. Why did he do that? I there somthing wrong with him?

During his existential crisis, the sound of soft footsteps approached the distressed animatronic, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Surprised, [name] slapped the hand a way and scrambled back up to his feet, turning to see the stranger.

Turns out, it was Vanessa. She was pretty surprised herself too seeing the mangled robot of the ground beside [name].

"Did you do that?" She set her stern gaze toward the animatronic, wanting an answer from him. They both knew these thing were expensive to buy let alone fix.

"Uhm yes, but I have a good reason why-"

"[Name] you know how much it costs to get these thing up and running again."

He snapped his mouth shut, seeing the look of disappointment on her face, and cast his gaze on the ground.

Vanessa, feeling a bit of empathy for [name] spoke in a softer tone.

"Look, I know you didn't mean to do this, but I'm just worried for you ok?"

[Name] didn't look up, but Vanessa was sure he got the message.

"You can go back to the casino, but alert me if you see a kid running around anywhere. I've been searching for I'm all night."

With a final nod, she walked off. [Name] sighed in relief. He wanted to find Freddy and see where he went. He was eager to find him, and was not ready to give up just yet.

But with the disfigured bot still in the way, [Name] had to get rid of it. Carefully, he scooped the body up and hunt it over his shoulder, and made his way to a trash can.

It assent as big as he expected, but with enough effort, got it cramped in there. He was going to deal with it later if he doesn't forget.

With that out of the way, he stood up and dusted his hands, but before he could walk away, a yell was heard.

It was unfamiliar, and sounded young.

'A child? What's a child doing here at this time?' [Name] pondered. Having an intruder wasn't unheard of, but an innocent child getting lost in a place like this? [Name] wasn't having any of that.

In a hurry, he tried searching for the kid, worried they could get hurt. [Name] wasn't fond of people getting hurt.

Much to his luck, he had found the kid trying to get through the elevator that lead to the second floor, and immediately dashed to the boy.

The boy in question, quickly snapped his head towards the animatronic. On seeing [Name] running full speed at him, he had one thought on his mind.

'Oh god there's more of them'

Without a second thought, the boy dashed to the opening of the elevator, pushing the glowing button on the side. He was desperate for it to close, and fast.

"Hey wait! Don't close the door just yet!" [Name] screamed to the boy, desperate to reach them.

All that did was scear the boy even more, pushing the button as much as he can. In a split second, the doors were shut, with [name] slamming his metal arms against the elevator doors.

He was close to saving the boy.

So close

But unfortunately he wasn't, so all he can do is keep moving.

With another sigh he went the opposite direction, seemingly to check another place Freddy might be at.

He was wary, but ready for what's going to happen. After all, he was programmed for more then just a casino guide.

With that, he proceeded into the unknown.

•𖣘𖣘𖣘•

[928 words]