Chapter 6

Slow Hands

Shun had a bad day at the hospital, and there's only one thing Hyoga can do to cheer his bunny up.

˚✧₊⁎ ☆ ⁎⁺˳✧༚

Hyoga was sitting down in the dining room in his apartment in Moscow, checking some bills. He was too concentrated in his endeavor when the sound of the door opening made him look away from the papers.

"Hi... I'm home..." an exhausted voice announced.

"Hi, bunny! How was your day?"

Shun plopped down on the couch and sighed, placing his hand on his forehead.

"Shunny? Is everything okay?" Hyoga asked, as he didn't get a reply from his boyfriend.

"Mmm?" the green haired youth mumbled, he wasn't paying any attention to Hyoga.

The Russian stood up and sat down beside Shun.

"Rough day?" Hyoga asked, placing his hand on Shun's leg, trying to reassure him.

The latter let out a long and loud sigh.

"Yeah... too many patients, not enough doctors... I practically killed every patient that stood in front of me..."

Hyoga chuckled.

"I hate these kinds of days... you know? It makes me feel that all those years in med school were for nothing..."

"Don't say that..." the blond interrupted, "even on bad days like today... you save a lot of people..."

Shun smiled, softly. He wasn't buying his boyfriend's words, not now.

"And... I have a box full of letters and drawings from people whose lives you've saved to prove it..."

Shun turned to his boyfriend, and began to kiss him on the lips.

"Arigato... ducky"

They pressed their foreheads together, and stayed like that for a while. Eyes closed, just enjoying each other's presence.

"May I?" Hyoga whispered. He had to ask first before giving his boyfriend a massage, of any kind and in any part of his body; due to the fact that Shun got startled easily when someone approached him inadvertently and began touching him. The very first time the blond tried to do something like that, Shun squeaked and jumped in such a funny way Hyoga began to laugh uncontrollably.

Shun smiled and laughed, softly. Then turned, his back facing Hyoga.

The Russian began massaging the Japanese's shoulders, pressing softly with his fingers.

"Mmmm... th-that... that feels good..." Shun moaned.

Hyoga continued to move his fingers in a circular form, pressing gently.

Shun began to arch his back, moaning in pleasure, enjoying Hyoga's hands.

Hyoga produced a cheeky smile, he liked that Shun was enjoying this. The Russian started to kiss Shun's neck, his hands still massaging Shun's shoulders.

Shun groaned even louder than before.

The Japanese's back was too arched, his head nearly resting on Hyoga's shoulders.

He extended his arm and began caressing Hyoga's blond and long hair. Making the latter to produce a deep and low groan.

"I... I love you so much любимый..." Hyoga whispered to Shun's ear and delicately bit his earlobe. The green haired trembled at the breath of his boyfriend upon his face and bit his lip.

"You know what would be great... Hyo-chan?"

"Mmm?"

"A bath..."

Hyoga was excited about the idea. He laughed quietly and then pressed his lips on Shun's left temple.

"After you..."

Shun smiled, blushing a little. Thanks to Hyoga, he had completely forgotten about the crappy day he had.

Shun took Hyoga's hand, stood up from the couch and began his way to the bathroom.

His day was about to get better.