"So this morning, Hannah was really nice to me and asked if she could.. Confide in me." Ethan explained to Ivy and Benny.

"Dude, it's a trap." Benny muttered.

Ivy smacked his arm, "Shut up."

"I knew it! The next time I saw her, she swore like my dad in traffic."

"Ethan, calm down and don't listen to Benny. She's just playing around with you because she likes you."

"There are two sides to every girl. Like a coin. Heads, she's crazy. Tails, same as heads." Benny went on.

Ivy rolled her eyes, "Why do I even bother."

Hannah suddenly appeared in the hallway and said she liked someone's skirt.

"Heads." Benny whispered.

A second later, she was on the other side and smacked someone's books out of their hands and walked away laughing.

"Tails, good luck with that."

Ivy leaned over his desk, "Seriously? A coin?"

"What, it's true. I can't say that you're not crazy." Benny smirked slightly and she groaned.

"Like you know about girls, they only talk to you when they're slapping you or flipping you off." Ivy muttered.

He frowned and slumped in his chair.

Ethan cleared his throat, "Anyway, what do I do?" He looked mainly at Ivy.

"Just be nice." She smiled slightly.

"That's it? I was nice to her before and she blew up at me.." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ethan, just be nice to her. That's all you can do."

* * *

Ivy walked over to Ethan and Benny at a lunch table. Benny has been avoiding her since chemistry class.

"Hey E, how'd it go with Hannah?"

He sighed, "Honestly, I don't know."

Rory started walking over and Hannah threw a bottle at his face and laughed.

"Ow!" He shouted before sitting down.

"If she asks you out, you better say yes." Benny said to Ethan in a quiet voice.

Hannah smirked and walked over.

"Oh she saw us. What do we do?" Ethan muttered.

"Just.. act natural." Benny whispered back.

"Why are you two so scared of this girl?" Ivy chuckled.

She glared at Benny, "Baby crying because he can't be Superman in the yearbook?"

Benny leaned forwards, "Superman? Please, he's a bit too retro, a little too old school."

Hannah scoffed and dumped Benny's lunch tray onto his shirt. Ivy gritted her teeth.

"Aw, and it was such a nice nerd shirt.." She laughed begore walking away.

Benny's hands turned into fists, "I don't care how much of a crush she has on you, she just made Benny's list."

Ivy nodded and leaned back, "Mine too.."

Ethan groaned, "I'm supposed to talk to this girl?"

Ivy smiled and patted his arm, "Good luck. If she hurts you, I'll tell Erica to kick her ass for you."