Chapter 9

"Do I want to know why you two are wearing ties?" Ivy said as she walked up to Ethan and Benny

"We are going to try to convince the yearbook nerds to let us use our avatars as our photos." Benny muttered.

"Wanna help?" Ethan asked as she fixed Benny's tie.

"Intriguing offer but I have to meet Sarah, apparently Erica's in a mood."

"And that's unusual?" Benny asked sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes then walked down the hall looking for her two vampire best friends.

She spotted Sarah and rushed over. "Hey, where's E?"

The vampire sighed, "I don't know.."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm so sick of drinking out of juice boxes." The vampire groaned and shut her locker.

"Maybe I can ask Benny-"

"Forget it.. I have to get to class." She walked away, leaving Ivy at her locker concerned.

* * *

"How'd the meeting go?" Ivy asked Ethan.

"They shot us down.. maybe next year." He mumbled.

She sighed and patted his back, "You know, it's for the best anyway. You don't need any more wedgies.

"Want me to take them out? Maybe eat their families?" Rory asked from behind them.

"No!" Ethan and Ivy shouted.

The blonde vampire laughed, "Just kidding guys, you looked all "oh no, Rory's a maniac!" That was great."

"Don't joke about that, okay?" Ivy said, patting his arm.

"Sometimes I wonder what you do at night." Ethan said while crossing his arms.

"Oh, it's pretty nuts. The less you know, the better." He stared at the ceiling for a second.

"Anyway, what do the yearbook nerds want to do?" Ivy said, adjusting her backpack straps.

"Hannah Price wants to use some lame old camera for the photos.. She probably doesn't even know she has to develop the old film." Ethan went on.

Ivy starts to shake him when she saw that Hannah was coming up behind them.

"She's probably still staring at the back of the camera right now, wondering why the screen isn't working. She is standing right behind me now isn't she?"

"Later." Rory shrugged and walked away.

Ivy sighed, "I should go too, I have Chemistry.."

* * *