chapter ten | heart of stone

Start from the beginning

        "What are we gonna do? Throw acid on him?" Stiles fired back.

        "No. Like a fire bomb. In there is everything you need to make a self - igniting molotov cocktail." Lydia answered and Clara smirked, knowing there was more to that pretty face than meets the eye.

        Stiles rose an eyebrow, "Self - igniting.."

        "Molotov Cocktail." Lydia said slowly in annoyance, trying to making him process and understand.

        "Doesn't that set people on fire if you throw it at them?" Clara questioned, quirking an eyebrow.

        "Like I said, firebomb." Lydia said and that's all Clara needed to hear in order to like the idea of burning the Alpha alive.

        "We don't have a key for that either." Stiles muttered.

        Jackson rolled his eyes before slamming his elbow into the glass, making it crack and shatter into different pieces on the ground.

        Lydia had mixed in all her chemicals into the beaker and gave it too Scott. But even though it was a solid plan, since the Alpha wasn't going to kill Scott, Allison still didn't agree with this plan, "No. No, this is insane, you can't do this. You cannot go out there."

        "He has got to get the key, Allison." Clara snapped back.

        Allison looked at her, bewildered, "You're supporting this?"

        "It's the only way." She sneered back. Honestly, Allison needs to pull herself together. They are in a life threatening situation but you don't see Clara or Lydia crying about it. Clara got that Allison cared about Scott, Clara cares about him too, but it is the only way. Plus the Alpha wants him in his pack so he won't kill Scott.

        "Scott, just stop. Do you remember - do you remember when you told me you knew whether or lying? That I had a tell. Well, so do you. You're a horrible liar. And you've been lying all night. Just - just please - please don't go. Please don't leave us. Please." Allison cried while standing in front of Scott. She just doesn't understand the importance of this, Clara thought.

        "Lock the door behind me." Scott mumbled but before he could walk out, Allison cupped hi face and gave him a passionate kiss, almost a goodbye kiss. Without looking back, Scott left and Clara's anxiety just kept growing.

        Minutes passed and there was still no word from Scott. Allison sat crossed-leg on one of the desk by the door. Jackson stood next to her while Lydia was on his other side. Clara sat next to Stiles, both of their backs pressed against the wall. All she could think about were two things:

        1) Scott better not die because if he does, she'll kill him

        2) Derek Hale was dead

        She knew that it was stupid to think of Derek in this point and time but she couldn't help it. Clara never realized just how strong these feelings were for him until she saw him lifted up into the air, blood dripping from his mouth. Clara knew that once this whole thing at the school was over, she was going to break-down. The only reason that she's keep herself together right now is because she has to be strong. She didn't have time to be weak.

        "I don't get this. I don't get why he's out there, and why he left us." Allison cried as Clara resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "I can't - I can't stop my hands from shaking."

        "It's okay." Jackson said, grabbing her hands and consoling her. Clara's jaw clenched, tearing away her glare from him. She knew was he was doing and it was sick. Jackson Whittemore will forever be an ungrateful, selfish, and self-righteous son of a bitch. He didn't care about Allison or anyone for that matter. Lydia seemed to notice the proximity that the two were having as well, growing uneasy yet still not doing anything.