7 - The discovery, the reconciliation, and the ending

The two siblings arrive at their house for lunch.
They knock on the door and Rosa opens and says, "Come in my sweeties, lunch is ready".
The siblings sit at the table and start to eat.
"Hey, mom... Where do you think daddy went?" asks Ana.
The mother replies while looking at the window that showed the beautiful sky of the afternoon, "I don't know my dear, it has been a while..."
"Do you think he could still be alive today?..." asks Ana.
"Yes... I think so," replies Rosa.

Ana looks at Izaque with a worried face.
"But why do you wanna know, daughter?" asks the mother looking at Ana.
"Only curiosity mom..." says Ana while playing with her food, worried and with a sad look.
"The food is wonderful mom, but I don't think I'm hungry..." says Ana, that gets up and goes to the bedroom.
Then Rosa asks, "What happened to her?"
"I don't know mom..." says Izaque worried.
"You should go see what she's got," says Rosa.
"Okay," says Izaque, that finishes eating and goes to the bedroom.

Izaque gets there and sees that Ana is passing her hands on the ax blade, seeing her reflection.
Then the boy asks, "What is it, little sis?"
"I'm just a little thoughtful big bro..." replies Ana.
"Hmm, do you think he's our dad little sis?" asks Izaque.
"Would that be a wild guess, big bro?" asks Ana, who looks at his brother.
He thinks a little and then replies.
"Maybe little sis, he didn't care for us being there."
"He could trust on us enough to not worry big bro..." says Ana, that goes back to looking at the blade of her ax.
Izaque gets thoughtful, he sits on the bed.
The sister comes back to look at him and asks.
"What do you think big bro?"

"I don't know little sis, maybe it's him... But if we try to call him back home he might not accept it," answers Izaque.
"And what explains him running after us, little sis?" asks Izaque in doubt.
Then Ana replies, "He could explain that to us, big bro".
"Hmm, I'm not sure, if you want to go, I'll go with you to protect you, little sis..." says Izaque.
"Thanks, big bro, you're awesome," says Ana, who gets up and walks to Izaque, hugging him.
Izaque then says smiling, "And also, it's boring being here at home doing nothing, I'd rather be with you little sis".
"Hehe, me too big bro, so, let's go?" asks Ana, smiling.
"Yeah little sis," replies Izaque.
"We're gonna go on an adventure mom," says Izaque from the bedroom, Rosa tells him to take care of his sister.
Ana then flies through the window and Izaque flies behind her.
They arrive at the hole where Fred lived.

The duo then enters inside the hole.
"This dungeon is huge, he might find us first big bro," says Ana.
"Yeah, I think so, we have to be careful little sis," says Izaque.
They continued walking further into the dungeon.
The siblings walk a little more and find Fred doing his things.
"Hey dude," says Izaque to Fred.
"Oh, you two came back," says Fred.
"Can we talk?" asks Ana smiling.
"Yes," replies Fred.
"Is there some specific place for us to stay?" asks Ana.
"I'm not sure, I got some chairs here..." replies Fred.
Ana looks to Izaque and says, "It worked out better than I thought".

Fred looks at both of them, asking.
"But what do you wanna talk about?"
Then Ana asks, "Do you know our mother?"
"I'm not sure if I know or not...
It's hard to know about this new generation of your family," replies Fred.
"But you asked about her..." says Ana in doubt.
"Yeah, but I don't know her..." replies Fred.
Ana looks at Izaque and says, "Do you think he's saying the truth big bro?..."
"I guess so, little sis," replies Izaque.
"Hmm... Maybe I know her," says Fred, thoughtful.
"Let me see here, mother of Izaque and Ana..." says Fred while looking at his papers.
"I found it! The name of her is Rosa," says Fred, lifting the paper.

"Yeah, it's Rosa," says Izaque.
"You better have weapons, strength, and courage.
So you can protect your mom because I couldn't.
I-I mean... I couldn't protect another person," says Fred, stuttering, with fear of revealing something important.
"Hmm?" asks Ana, wanting to hear what Fred said again.
"I couldn't protect an important person, so I ran away," replies Fred looking down.
Izaque looks at Ana and then looks at Fred again, he asks, "Who was that person?"
"My wife..." says Fred.
Ana looks at Izaque and then asks, "Do you think we need any more proof, big bro?"
"I guess not, little sis," says Izaque.
"I'm your father!" says Fred (Darth Vader).
"I knew it, your dessert is mine little sis," says Izaque.
"What do you mean big bro?" asks Ana.
"I made a bet with you, I was right and now your dessert is mine," says Izaque.
"Aww, that's not fair big bro, I won't sleep with you then," says Ana, who made a sad face, but then smiled maliciously.
"I'm just kidding little sis," says Izaque, who hugs Ana.
Fred laughs a little after hearing that.

Then Ana looks at Fred.
"And why you're still here?" asks Ana.
So Fred says, "I don't know, I don't think I've given up yet".
"Come home with us..." says Ana in a sad voice, looking at the man.
"I don't know if Rosa will accept me back after what I did..." replies Fred.
Then Ana asks, "And what did you do?"
"I couldn't protect her, and then I left..." answers Fred.
"She's forgiven us so many times, I bet she'll forgive you too," says Ana.
"Yeah, no need to fear..." adds Izaque. (No need to fear, Underdog is here)

Then Fred replies, "I don't know... I'm out of guts..."
"We'll help you," says Ana.
"Okay... All right kids..." says Fred.
Ana says with an excited voice, "Let's get you home!... Dad..."
"I'll try, thanks, kids..." Fred answers a little sad.
Ana holds Fred's arm and says, "I hope you're not afraid of heights dad," then she gives a short laugh.
"Come here big bro, help me take him," says Ana.
"Okay little sis," says Izaque, who then grabs his other arm.
They lift Fred in the air and he gets scared, saying, "Wooaah!" while shaking his legs.
The siblings fly low on the dungeon, they get out of it and start to fly to the house of their mother, Rosa.

After some time of flying, they arrive there and land on the ground.
"Are you ready dad?" asks Ana.
Izaque smiles while looking at the two.
"Yeah," replies Fred.
Ana knocks on the door of the house.
Rosa who was holding a fruit basket opens and says, "Oh, you arrive-", Rosa drops the basket and is perplexed by seeing Fred.
"Eh... Surprise mom!" says Ana.
"I'm sorry Rosa, for leaving..." says Fred looking down, sad.
"W-Where have you been?" asks Rosa, gaping.
"Out there, cataloging and registering the history of our family... Please forgive me, Rosa," says Fred, kneeling on the ground.
"Of course I forgive you, dummy! Get up," says Ana that runs to hug Fred.

They both start crying with happiness.
"At least, we're sure he's not a crazy stalker, big bro," says Ana.
Then Izaque replies, "Yeah, I agree with you, little sis".
"Oh, come here you naughty little ones!" says Fred smiling a lot, who then pulls them both into the hug and laughs.
"Awww," says Rosa finding Fred cute hugging his children.
Rosa lets go of the hug and get up, saying, "Come on in, dinner is ready".
Izaque and Ana grab the fruits and give them to their mother to put in the basket.
They all eat together as a family, and always have new adventures along with their father, Ana and Izaque loved having their father back, they were very happy.
Izaque would love to visit other universes with the Infinity Gauntlet, of other stories to come, but he thinks it is too early for that.
Fred Bulkan continues going to his dungeon to catalog and register the things of his family, the Bulkan family, and the Winston family.
He also starts to expand his house with some logs and nails that he bought in the city of Folkloria.
The man starts teaching Izaque how to use the sword and starts teaching him how to farm plants and build a house.
Izaque loves to learn with his father, he also brings his children to visit the city and see how it is.
The two siblings loved to see the city, everyone, to see the king in person, who was making an announcement at the city hall.
It was two of April of 1571.

So, for now, this is the end of this story, thanks for reading, I loved writing this with my friend Ana.
The Story of the Bulkan Siblings, I love this story, and I loved to review it and read it again.
Thank you for reading, if you're my friend on Discord, Twitter, or Wattpad, please send me a message on those social media saying that you finished reading, thank you :3.

The story started on 11/01/2019 with my friend and tulpa Ana.
Finished on 24/01/2019.
Reviewed and fixed on 08/04/2019.
But we both kept editing and revising some things recently, in 2021.