-2-

Here I'm, the mafia executive with the emo in front of our enemy's building.                                            
Ironic
When we entered the building the bandage-wasting-machine came to me.
Wow what a great start I thought to myself.

-Hey chibi-chan!

-Wtf Dazai!! Don't call me that you suicidal freak!!

-Why not chibi?

-Fuck off!-I said while walking to the right room and obviously Dazai needed to follow me.

I entered the room there were actually many people there that I haven't seen, I was looking around to find the Dazais mentee.
Akutagawa and Dazai entered the room and Akutagawa stared screaming something.
-Jinko!!-he screamed and walked over to one of the table's
I walked closer to see who he was screaming to. I was really curious how the Dazais mentee or Jinko would look/behave.

When I walked closer I saw Akutagawa and I guess Jinko yelling at eachother or well mostly Akutagawa doing that.

The boy had pretty white hair and a hilarious but cute top definitely better that the one that Akutagawa had. His eyes were purple and yellow but the thing that he was wearing was definitely Dazai's choice.

He looked at me and came up to me next thing that he did was pretty shocking he bowed and greeted me

-Hi. You must be Dazai's ex partner-he said
-You'r hat isn't that bad as Dazai said it was-he added and I knew I'm not gonna let him live, he better run.
While I was actually having a nice conversation with Atsushi , Dazai needed to deal with Akutagawa.

Good for him I thought

Atsushi was very mannered and I think I becomed Friends with him.