Chapter 8

" You know you have a fight on your hands."
" What?" I answered.
" I said, you know you have a fight on your hands?" Faith repeated.
I must have looked confused as she replied again.
" Niamh?!?, Duh!"
" Well yeh, I guess..But Ashton chose me..."
" Yes, I get that and all but I mean, YOU chose Niamh!" She said.

Those words rang through my head all day. Was she right? Was she wrong? Could I trust her? She didn't tell me about her and Luke. But then she had made me swear not to tell..I didn't know.

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring

Niamh was calling. I was tempted to answer but then I declined. I turned and the guy with the balaclava was back. I opened my mouth I scream but before I could the balaclava was torn off and Ash stood there laughing at my wide open mouth.
" I love you you know Izzwizz"
" I can't believe you've started calling me that now as well" I laughed.
He sat next to me with his legs tucked up like mine looking out the window. I put mine down so they swung and so did he. His were longer but then he was 2 years older than me. Well tomorrow anyway when I turn 19! Yay!
He turned toward me and I knew this was the magical moment.
" If I go this way and you go that way?.." He whispered.
" Okay " I whispered softly.
Then we lent in and our lips touched and we kissed. Just for a few seconds then we went back in and snogged. It lasted forever or so it seemed. I forgot about everything in my life. It was magical I looked into his dreamy brown eyes. They had flecks of green in them.

Ashton P.O.V

I looked into her amazingly artistic hazel eyes dappled with emerald green. She is such a superstar. I think she's scared her little friend will hate her but now she seems thoroughly relaxed. We draw out from the kiss and she draws in for a hug. I squeeze her tightly so her face is squashed against my chest and I stroke her glistening hair.

"This is the life." I whisper.